Part 11

Khushi (in mind) : what happening to me devi mayya why i am so lost in his eyes. In his eyes lot of emotions are hidden And why I'm effecting so much? When he come near me why my heart beats so rapidly?

She come in living room, she saw Ratna, Anjali and Mami she went toward them

Anjali : Khushi come (looking at Mami) Khushi this is my Mami and mami this Khushi Payal's sister

Khushi : namate ....... (she said will sweet smile)

Mami : hello Khushi bitiya ... You are so beautiful but not more then me ... Hello hii bye bye

Ratna and Anjali rolled there eyes like she never changed while Khushi smiled at her

Khushi : ab hum chalte hai aunty ji

Ratna : beta have some tea with us

Khushi : There is still a lot of preparation to do at home, so now I have to go.

Ratna : ok betta .... But next I will not leave you without having tea with us.

She said while placing her hand on her cheeks. Khushi nodded and hug Ratna and bid bye to them she went out the Mantion.

**********************

After some time dadi come from Mandir and Aman and Akash also come from office. Ratna called Arnav and he come wearing Kurta all seeing him get happy he looked very handsome in kurta. Ratna made him sit and started the haldi ritual by applying haldi on him, one by one all applied haldi on him. Arnav very uncomfortable with this but didn't say anything.

After haldi, Ratna takes a little turmeric from arnav's cheeks and put in bowl for Payal's haldi. She put bowl on the table but she didn't noticed another bowl of haldi. She went toward Aman and said

Ratna : betta I have placed a bowl of turmeric on the table. You go to Gupta's house and give it to them Payal's haldi.

Aman : sure maa ....

He went toward the table and Instead of Arnav's haldi he mistakenly picked up the other bowl of haldi and went out.

Gupta House

Aman come Gupta' house, Garima and Bhuaji come to him

Aman : ji namste ...... (Said said both of them and they smiled at him)

Garima : betta come inside please

Aman : no aunty I just come to give it to you this haldi

He give it haldi to Garima he about turned to go when Bhuaji said

Bhuaji : betta have some tea then go

Aman : no aunty some other time

Aman went out. Khushi bring Payal and made her sit, Garima come and she apply haldi on Payal then one bye one all applied haldi on her. Khushi also come to Payal happily she about to apply haldi on Payal when Bhuaji stop her

Bhuaji : you can't applied haldi to Payal

All looking at her confused. Shashi about to say something but Bhuaji show her hand toward him and said

Bhuaji : I don't want her bad luck bring any problems in our Payaliya's married life (looked at Khushi) you go from here

Khushi feeling hurt hearing this. She don't understand why she hate her. Why can't she accept her just because she is adopted child. Without say anything Khushi went from there. She didn't wanted to create any scene while Shashi looked at Bhuaji Angrily but could not say anything he didn't want to ruin Payal's haldi ceremony.

Garima : all must be hungry let's finish the ceremony then all have something ..... ( She said diverted the attention )

All again started haldi ceremony and Payal's cousin sisters are dancing some songs. Shashi applied haldi on Payal after blessing her he went away from there.

Shashi come in Khushi's room he saw here there but didn't find her. He know she is hurt but he is helpless. He know she will come back with smiley face hiding her pain. He didn't understand how can she hide her pain and smile all the time like nothing is happened. she never let anyone know about her pain.

He sighed and come out of her room. He picked his phone and call someone

************************

Khushi reached the silent place far away from Delhi, she parked her scooty and get down and removed her chappals and started to walk on the grass holding chappals in her hand.

Khushi: [in mind] people are so busy in their life, here is so much Peace I will get whenever I will be upset.

Sometime we have to learn how to be fight alone in this life. And if we are strong then no one ever ask if you're okay? What a life, someone get all happiness and another side someone carve for little bit of happiness.

Khushi is asking these to god, when she is passing a tree she felt cold wind is blowing, she stopped her track and turned and saw banch she sit on it and lost in thoughts. When she heard someone from behind

" I know that I will find you here only "

Khushi know who is the person, without turning she said

Khushi (smiled) : nadhu what you are doing here

Nandini come to her and sit beside her. She looked at her and said

Nandini : because I know you are upset and I can't leave you alone

Khushi : huu !! so babuji tell everything to you right

Nandini smiled at her. Shashi called Nandini and tell her everything about what happened today that's why she come her because she know whenever Khushi get upset she come here always and Looking at her face she know Khushi is very hurt and now she trying to hide her pain.

Nandini : are you ok .... (She said with a low voice)

Khushi smiled and nodded. Nandini forward her both hand toward Khushi and said

Nandini : want a bear hug .. (she said with childless voice )

Khushi laughed hearing this and hug her. Khushi is sister more then friend for Nandini and she can't see her upset, they are childhood best friends. They shere everything to each other.

they study in same college, whenever other guys tried to flirt with her khushi always protect her. Whole college used to adore their bonding and friendship. When Khushi shift in dehli Nandini also shift to Delhi Just for Khushi she can't leave her with her family she know how they behave with her. She can't see her friend like this she just pray to God that someone sent in her life who can filled her life with happiness.

To be continued