Part 55

All shocked and looked around but did find Arnav. Fear settled in everyone's heart not being able to find Arnav and due to the fighting above, the crowd also increased a lot.

Aman : oh god ... just now he was with us, then where did he go? (He said in a tense tone )

Khushi looked at NK angrily " didn't i say to you to take care of him then why did you leave him alone?? Don't know where he is now"

NK : Bhabhi .. wo ..  actually i .. ( he don't know what to say ) I'm sorry, it's my fault .. I should have held his hand. when we were coming towards the car, due to the crowd of people, I don't know when Arnav left behind, I'm really sorry ..

NK looked down feeling guilty and worried for Arnav. He should not have been so careless, one mistake of his had put Arnav in danger.

Akash comes to Khushi seeing her so worried " Bhabhi please relax .. we will find Bhai, Don't worry.

Akash is also worried for Arnav but first he needs to calm down all as the more time is wasted in panic, the longer it will take to find Arnav. But Khushi was in no mood to calm down, the more she thought about Arnav the more worried she became.

Khushi (angrily) : DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX .. (all shocked seeing Khushi in this much anger) don't know where he is and In which situation he is now? What if something ha ... ( She gulped in fear as she didn't want to think about it more )

Aman hurriedly held Khushi by her shoulder " nothing will happen to him when I am hare Bhabhi, you please just calm down ( he looked at the bodyguards ) Didn't I tell you earlier to take special care of Arnav, then how did this happen?? ( All BG was silent knowing their mistake ) NOW WHAT ARE WAITING FOR?? Call your other Man's, do whatever you want, but I want Arnav in front of me as soon as possible or else you will all face consequences which you would have never imagined in your dreams. NOW GO AND FIND HIM. ( Aman said In so much anger that even NK and Akash took a step back )

Ratna (worried) : My chotte ... Hey devi Maiyya please protect him ..

Arvind : Ratna ji sambhaliye khudko .. nothing will happen to him and soon he will be in front of us, save and sound.

Anjali who was praying for her brother's safety saw Khushi going to another direction.

Anjali : Khushi .. wait ... (She holds Khushi's hand) Where are you going ??

Khushi : Di, I need to go .. I can't stay here silently .. Arnav .. he needs me, i have to find him .. ( she said hurriedly )

Aman who was about to go with BG to find Arnav, hearing Khushi he came to her " but Bhabhi, Where will you find him? It would not be good for you to go anywhere alone " said Aman holding her arm.

Khushi : but .. Aman, he is .. ( Aman cut her in )

Aman : I know you are worried for him and i promise you I will find him anyhow but you just stay with all, don't go anywhere .. it's not safe please Bhabhi.

Khushi : Aman please let me go, I can't stay here .. i want to go to him .. please Aman ..

A long tear escapes from Khushi's eye as she removes her hand from his and runs towards the left side.

" NO .. Bhabhi wait ... " Aman is about to run towards Khushi when Ratna stops him.

Ratna : let her go Aman, wo aj nahi rukne wali kisi ke bhi kehne se ..  didn't you see the yearning for Arnav in her eyes, I know she will definitely find him. No one can stop her from going to her husband.

Aman (worried) : but maa, what if something happened to her??

Ratna : nothing will happen to her or Chotte ... ( Look towards peer Baba's Dargah) he will not let anything happen to them. ( She said joining her hands together)