Part 42

After a Week ... Raizada Mantion

Anjali was pacing in the living room, from time to time looking at the main door.

Aman : Anju, are you taking part in any jogging competition ??

Anjali (confused) : No, why ??

Aman : because for the last half an hour you have been jogging here, even my eyes are tired now seeing you walking here and there.  ( Khushi and NK chuckled )

Anjali throws Angry glares at aman and is about to say something when the doorbell rang. Anjali rushed to the door and opened it.

A Big smile came on her face Seeing the person in front of her, without wasting a time she hugged that person tightly.

Anjali : I missed you soo much La .. ( she said looking at Lavanya )

Lavanya (smile) : I missed you a lot too, Anju.   Now will you let me inside or will I have to stand outside??

Anjali : Whose fault in it? You have said that I will come after 2 months. Look, you have come after 3 months ... ( She said with an upset look )

Lavanya : ok , my fault. now please forgive me .. ( she holds her ears )

Anjali smiled and they came towards the living room. Seeing Lavanya, a smile appeared on everyone's face.

Aman : Finally you have come, I thought that you have made up your mind to stay there only.

Lavanya : oh poor you, Now i am here to eat your head, So Beware ...( Aman chuckled, nodded his head )

Lavanya greets Ratna and Mami. " Namste Aunty, hello mami ji. How are you both ??".

Ratna : we are fine beta, it's good that you come. Today I will not let you go without eating lunch with us, so no excuse will work .. ( she said with a fake strict tone )

Lavanya (smile) : Who's going to say no to your food Aunty when I missed the food prepared by you so much.

The smile on Lavanya's face was not going from her lips, really she had missed them a lot. In all this She was totally Unaware of that one person's gaze on her since she came in. Forgetting everything around him, NK just looked at her without blinking and this didn't go unnoticed by Khushi.

Anjali : La come, let me introduce to the new and special person of our family .. ( She pulls Lavanya towards khushi ) she is khushi, chotte's wife ..

Lavanya : my my .. Anju, she is so beautiful.. ( she said in an excited tone )

Anjali shake her head on her crazy friend " yeah she is, (looked at khushi) This friend of mine is a bit crazy, don't mind.

Khushi (smile) that's ok Di, (looked at Lavanya) Hii lavanya ..

Lavanya also smiled at her after saying hello to her. She was looking around her when she saw Arnav playing the game on his phone without paying any attention around him.

Lavanya : Hi ASR, how are you ?? ( She pressed her lips as she didn't know how to talk with him )

Arnav looked lavanya top to bottom making weird face and then he started laughing loudly. Seeing his reaction, Lavanya was completely shocked. even though Anjali told everything to her but still she could not believe that the ruler of the entire fashion industry is in this condition today.

NK : why are you laughing, Nanav ??

Arnav : This aunty forgot to wear her pants .. ( he said laughing, looking at Lavanya who was looking at her short dress )