"Rishika it will be fine it's just the game of time.. Everything will be alright " Juli whispered..

"Juli I feel alone.. So alone I never felt like this before " Rishika said in a cracking voice..

"Rishika you are not alone.. We are here for you.. Remember we have been there for each other since start.. And we will be till forever ok.. You are never alone.. " Juli said.. While giving a side hug..

"Juli I love you.. Thank you " Rishika said in a whisper..

"I love you too ok now stop with this ganga yamuna you are my strong woman ok and if you will behave like this then tell me what would I do " Juli said.

Rishika just smiled gratefully at her..
After few minutes sitting in silence..

"Juli where is sakshi " Rishika asked..

"She went to give lunch to shivam and have a talk to " Juli said..

"I hope they mend their relationship " Rishika said..
And Juli whispered..

"Me too rishu " Juli replied..

On the other hand sakshi just reached.. His the raghuvanshis office..

"Good morning mam " Shivam's secretary greeted her.. With a smile..

" Heyy how are you " Sakshi asked...

"I am great and I really sorry for your loss " The girl said..

Sakshi just smiled sadly...

"Is shivam here?? " She asked..

"Yes mam sir is inside his cabin with a friend " The girl said..

"Why don't you call him and ask whether I can come inside or not " Sakshi said..

"Mam you are his wife.. There's no need for formality " She girl said..

And sakshi gave her a smile and walked towards his cabin as soon as she opened the door she saw him and lavanya was beside him.. What is she doing here???

As she opened the door they looked at her..

"Why are you here " He said in a cold voice..

"I just came to give you lunch " Sakshi said..

"Who asked you.. " He said and she didn't replied and stood quite..

"Can't you just leave we were having a moment " He said..

"Excuse me.. What do you mean " She asked him..

"Well I was spending some time together with  my girlfriend so now leave " He said.. Without even getting bothered by whatever he is saying..

"Shivam stop this joke and all right now " She said to him...

"It's not joke she is my girlfriend "

"Enough with all this " Sakshi said..

"Want me to prove it fine " He said and kissed lavanya in front of her eyes and she was just staring at them..

"What is this Shivam.!!! " Sakshi shouted..

"This is the truth i love her " He said while pointing at lavanya..

"You mean you have been cheating on me " She asked unable to control her tears..

"Yes.. And if you wannna see that how we would be doing further on you can stay " He said casually..

" What the heck is wrong with you " She almost shouted ....

"Nothing is wrong accept it as soon as you can " He said and threw her out.