Ch - 29

They know, if they continue whatever they are doing, it might escalate to more. But when love hits, it hits so hard that no force could ever break it apart.

However, when a cock blocker named Tae fucking Guk exists, you are not going to complete that fucking wattpad story of yours.

" Eomma!!! Can I call Nujin!? " Taeguk barges in like nothing with a phone in his hand which he tries to unlock. The two men who were currently about to make out right in front of the food were pulled out of their world. Taehyung and Jungkook both scooted away in the speed of lightening and acted like they were not doing anything sus.

" Maaaaa! Why do you always change the password? I don't watch the phone that much. " The child whines, finally looking towards his mother and yet-to-be-known father. He stares for a second at their red faces and awkward stares before shrugging off and bugging Taehyung to unlock the phone who does it in a haste.

Jungkook, on the other hand, gulps down a big lump of saliva. He turns away in an attempt to hide his boner which he got while trying to kiss his flower. Thanks to Taeguk for cock blocking but at the same time he wishes that kid went to school.

Taehyung wasn't any better, he felt embarrassed cause his son was literally about to catch him make out. But, he couldn't deny the hotness he is feeling between his thighs. He is more embarrassed now. Like imagine being horny while being in the same room as your son.

Wait, horny? Woah woah hold up. He was definitely not horny. Oh god good heavens what is happening with Taehyung? Either Jungkook really fucks up his mind or he is too much sex deprived.

Well you can't blame him. He is a normal human with basic human needs. He just couldn't deny whatever mother natures giving him. But, you could actually partially blame Jungkook, cause when THE Jeon Jungkook is there, no one can help.

" Okay, call fast and come to eat lunch. I will set up the plates. " Taeguk runs off while nodding his head aggressively. He is so excited to talk with Nujin after so many days. A smile breaks out on Taehyung's face as he watches his son giggle happily. No sight could ever touch his heart like that.

On the other hand, one side of Jungkook is adoring the sight too but also the hotness trapped between his legs haven't cooled down a bit.

It was too much for him, he wanted to kiss Taehyung. He needed to kiss Taehyung. He had to kiss Taehyung. And if he doesn't, he for sure is gonna explode.

Taehyung unties his apron, folding it and hanging it on one of the hooks attached to the kitchen wall. His back was facing Jungkook as he prepared three plates for lunch.

Though he was suddenly surprised and interrupted by his own gasp. Two big hands, entirely covered his waist and gripped it like their life depended on it. A cool shiver ran down his spine feeling Jungkook nuzzle into his neck, his nose rubbing along the area where the neck connects with the shoulder.

" What are you doing?! " The brown haired male's voice came out hushed, hands rushing to grab onto the tattooed ones in an attempt to remove them from his torso. His brain screamed at him to get away from Jungkook but at the same made his arms weak making it hard for Taehyung to remove the older man's hands. Well, Taehyung wasn't putting any effort to begin with only.

" Please let me kiss you. Just once. I beg you, please. Let me have your lips, flower. They look so delicious and tempting. I want to suck on your lucious lips just for once. I won't ever ask again, please. " Jungkook's desperate voice whispered into his ears, hot breath fanned over his skin making him feel hot all over. And the way Jungkook was so desperate for a single fucking kiss was so so hot.

' I beg you, please ' God those words. It made Taehyung feel superior and prideful that he had such an effect on the mighty leader of the most feared Mafia syndicate. Simultaneously, it made him feel hot, lusty, turned on to hear it from Jungkook.