Ch - 8

It has been days since Taeguk secretly goes to the park and meets Nujin.

They both were now bestest friends, they shared everything, told each others their deepest secrets and also how both of their mother's are males. Yes, Nujin's mother was also a male. What a coincidence. Isn't it?

Taeguk still haven't told Taehyung about how he goes to park at noon alone. He was scared and was nervous that Taehyung might get angry on him. Of course Taehyung will be angry, and he knows it, but he was just scared.

Currently the sky was dusted orange with twinkling stars making it's appearce gar in the horizon. Taeguk was sitting on one of the bench's belonging to park, zoned out.

Nujin was just talking to him a minute ago, but one of his parent called him, and that's why he was now standing far from Taeguk, talking to his parent.

When Nujin came back, he saw how Taeguk was deep in his thoughts with a defeated face.

" Hey! Why so gloomy this days?" Nujin took a sit beside Taeguk.

" I am scared....." Taeguk sighed and nujin just tilted his head in confusion.

" Bro why?" Nujin asked worried for his best friend.

" You know I still haven't told eomma that I come alone to the park..." Taeguk pouted.

" Oh.....you should tell your eomma as soon as you can sis." Nujin suggested and Taeguk nodded.

" Bro?"

" yeah?"

" Am going to a new school after a week." Taeguk looked at nujin.

" Huh? Which school bro?"

" Sparks moon or something." Taeguk shrugged ignorantly, but soon yelped as Nujin shaked his whole body by grabbing his shoulder and yelling " What? Say that again!".

" SpArKs MoOn! NoW sToP sHaKiNg Me!" Taeguk was having trouble with speaking as his whole body got shaked by olthe other.

" Shut the fuck up! I go to that school!" Nujin squealed and hugged Taeguk who was struggling to breath.

" Bro! Leave me! I need to go home!" Taeguk tapped at Nujin's hand and finally let out a proper breath when he let him go.

" Okay then! Meet you tomorrow!"  Nujin informed and ran off to his bodyguards who were waiting for him near a black, shiny and costly car.
______________________________________

Time skip.....

" We are home!" Taehyung shouted, and Taeguk came running from the kitchen and yelled a welcome home before going back and eating his half left ramen.

Taehyung walked towards him and said in a smug voice, " Taeguk, can you go to living room and take a look at what we bought for you! " Taeguk looked at him confused, but nodded and went to living room, only to gasp and squeal like a girl.

" MY NEW BOOKS!! " he picked up the books and skipped towards his room where his study table was.

He can hear Taehyung and Yeonjun laughing from the kitchen.

He was always excited when Taehyung would bring him new books. But he will be bored the second he finishes reading the whole book.

No matter what! No matter what happens! He will always end reading the new book in just one day.

He sat at his chair and pulled out a new book, quickly opening it and starting to read it.

And suddenly, he remembered about Nujin. He would have also got the new books right?

He shrugged and again started reading with a smile in his face.
_____________________________________

Tae's pov

I smiled as I look at Taeguk reading the book with a smile in his face. He looks so cute while he is smiling. He looks like a bunny. My bunny.

He was always interested in new books, he was not a book worm though. He was more interested in painting and sports.

I smiled for the last time and went back to kitchen, where Yeonjun was preparing the rice. " Oh hyung! Can you stir the veggies for me? " he asked me and I nodded.

I walked over the stove where the veggies were being cooked inside a pan.

I opened the lid and took the spatula, stirring it and again closing it with the same lid.

" Yeonjun, when do you think we should ask Taeguk about it? "

" Huh? What? " he asked me confused.

" How he goes to park without our permission. " He hummed and didn't said anything until some seconds.

" What about when we are having dinner?" he looked at me, I thought for a while and nodded.
______________________________________

Taeguk came running towards the kitchen as he was called by Yeonjun for dinner. He came and sat at a stool, picking up his chopsticks and starting to eat.

I looked at Yeonjun and he nodded, I took a deep breath and looked at Taeguk who was still eating.

" Taeguk?"

" Yes eomma? "

" Why are you going to park this days? Alone and without permission? " he stopped eating and looked at me with wide eyes.

He hurriedly chewed his rice and gulped it, looking at me and screaming at my face. " I can explain eomma! I didn't mean to go without your permission! But I thought you won't let me go alone if I ask you! And one more thing! I am ten! But shinchan was only five and he still got to roam around the town! Now if shinchan can roam around the town at the age of five! Why can't I roam around the park which is near the apartment building!? " oof-

" Did I said I am against it? " I raised my eyebrow, he shrinked down on his seat and blushed, probably in embarrassment.

" I thought you will be against it.... " he murmured with pouted lips.

" Listen Taeguk, I am not against it, but atleast you should have told us, right baby? " he nodded, and apologized to me.

" But why were you even going to park? " Yeonjun asked and Taeguk looked up.

" Uh you remember the day when you were having a party in the celebration of collaborating with Min corp.?" he asked and we nodded. And then he again started speaking.

" That was the first day when I went to park alone. " we nodded.

" Then I met a boy, and we became freinds, and after somedays we became bestest freinds! " he said with the brightest smile in his face. I giggled at his reaction.

" His name is Kim Nujin, he is also 10! And he is also going to the same school as mine! And he is very rich! He always got bodygaurds running behind him! " We looked at him surprised. Wow. This Nujin boy must be rich.

" Now Taeguk, don't hide anything from us okay? " I asked and he nodded. I really wish he never hides anything from me. I want him to be frank with me like I am his friend.

We ate our dinner with me talking to Yeonjun about the designs his department has been working on.

################################

Dear Jeon Jungkook.

I know you cant read this,but I still hope that whatever you wish for may come true. I love you and always will. You are so lucky that you have such good hyungs. Dont let anyone make you sad. Your happiness is what we all armys wish for. Happy birthday dear baby.

yours somi~

Dang! Stay tuned

Love you💜💜💜💜💜💜