Ch - 22

I don't know what i would have done without Topggukietaetae 's help because if they weren't there for me i don't think i would have been even be able to update today. So thanks a lot for this 😭💗💖 and pls do comment it can help me in writing the next chapter as soon as possible.
______________________________________

" ......What? " Seokjin's voice sounded small and shocked. His eyes widen just like Yoongi and Hoseok's. " Are you fucking kidding me!? " Hoseok raised his voice, his teeth gritted and eyes blazed up with anger.

Jungkook shoot a deadly glare towards the brown haired male and looked back at his computer. " No. " he said, voice laced with irritation and anger.

" After what you did to him you say you love him!? Jungkook be fucking serious!? " Seokjin shouted out loud. Hoseok and his anger building up till their head. While Yoongi stood there silent. He doesn't have a single idea about what Jungkook did to Taehyung.

" WHAT? What did I do to him? Huh? Did I rape him? Touched him without his consent? Forced sex on him? " Seokjin and Hoseok's blaring anger started lowering at the words. By now Jungkook was standing on his feet, his fist colliding with the wooden desk in a harsh way.

" Yes! Yes I fucking agree saying that I love him and telling him that it was all a mistake the very next day! But is it a reason to runaway? Did I tell him to fall in love with me? Did I tell him to confess to me!? I admit I was shit for giving him expectations but-! He ran away from my empire just for that. " Jungkook spitted out in rage. His voice so loud that the whole room felt like it was shaking.

Seokjin and Hoseok, along with Yoongi was awestruck. They watched as Jungkook groaned gripping his hair and fisting it tightly. The Mafia leader took deep breaths before continuing, " Look. You and Hobi hyung both know that the letter Taehyung left was just a curtain to cover up his real intentions behind running away. "

" The real question is why would Taehyung run away for something like that...? " Seokjin voiced out. Jungkook's eyes closed trying to calm down his raging anger while Hoseok and Yoongi stood there.

" He couldn't possibly run away after hearing that Jungkook is going to marry Haru...." Hoseok said. Seokjin nodding at his statement.

But little did they know that the aforementioned lady was just outside listening to their every word. She was listening everything that the males talked about. Her chest filled with pride when she heard what Hoseok said.

" W-wait Jungkook... Before he left he was very sick. He kept vomiting and didn't even like eating his favorite dishes. So I doubted if..... " Seokjin glanced at the three confused males looking at him.

" You know when you two did the thing.... " Seokjin said making Haru squint her eyes and grit her teeth. " W-what about that? " Jungkook felt his heart clenching. Memories of that night flashing through his mind sending him into a tornado of emotions.

" I doubted if he was pregnant..... " Haru's nose flared at the words and her hand moved on her big belly.

Jungkook was shocked and was barely processing the words that left Seokjin's lips. His heart tugged and he felt his throat getting heavier. The kid, Taeguk, was he..... It couldn't possibly be.

" Don't tell me he was pregnant.... " Jungkook whispered. The raven haired male's feelings jumbled up together, he wasn't able to comprehend the feelings he was experiencing. Nor could he figure out what was exactly going on. Did he really have a kid? His child?

Jungkook was at the verge of breaking everything in the room. Including himself. If Taehyung really did run away because he was pregnant, than..... What was he going to do?