Ch - 23

" Where are you taking us? " Taehyung asks, his hand softly entangled with his son's while Taeguk looks all around the mansion. Jungkook was walking right in front of them, guiding them to a place he doesn't know.

" You will know. " Of course the Mafia leader wasn't going to answer.

" Taehyung. " He doesn't know why did his own name being called out by a man he hates by his whole life brought small tears in his eyes. Did Taehyung crave to hear the voice? Yes. But would he admit it? No.

" What? " The brown haired male questions back harshly. Oh how he wishes that it's all just a dream and he is actually not here.

" You know, you just keep getting prettier by every passing second. "

Taehyung halts in his step, and so does Jungkook. Taehyung heart beats faster and clenches hard at the remark.

" Okay first of all I agree with you but no, you are not allowed to flirt with my eomma. " Taeguk says without hesitating a bit and Taehyung had to bite back a smile seeing his son's possessive and protective ness.

" I was just appreciating something that should be appreciated you know. " Jungkook simply replied to Taeguk while looking at him, but at the end of the sentence he makes eye contact with Taehyung which makes Taehyung look away with melancholy.

" Appreciating something after its broken doesn't makes sense. " Taehyung whispers to make sure Taeguk doesn't hear it, but Jungkook does and feels guilty for making Taehyung feel like that.

" Taehyung, I am sorry for labelling my confession as a mistake but you need to know that I have done the greatest mistake by saying that itself. " Jungkook replies back with the same volume. Taehyung looks at him confused, teary and big doe eyes staring directly at the man in for the of him.

Jungkook hearts clenches, he wants to see them closer, just right in front of his eyes.

" Hey! Stop flirting will you!? " Taeguk yells at Jungkook, catching both the grown ups attention.

" Yeah yeah sorry, let's just go. " Jungkook replies to Taeguk and turns around to walk back to the place they were previously about to go. Taehyung and Taeguk once again follows him but this time Taeguk is watching every moment of his eomma who looks very down and in need of ultra superior bear huggies.

" Eomma, do you want hugs? " Taeguk whispers to Taehyung, who looks down at him with a warm smile but refuses earning a pout from Taeguk.

" Not now baby, we will hug once we are at home okay? " Taeguk nods his head dissapointed, but he understands, this situation doesn't look quite good for huggies too actually.

They then continue walking, finally noticing that they are in a very big room with so many equipments and everything was white there. And it didn't took Taehyung more time to understand which place is it.

" What is this Jungkook? Why did you bring us here? " Taehyung was now cautions of his surrounding, scanning every other person in the room who are now staring at him.

" For a DNA test. " The simple reply was enough for him to understand that what was about to happen. Not a chance that he is letting this happen.

" No. I am not allowing you to do this test because he is my son and my permission is needed for it. " Taehyung replies with a glare. Taeguk was simply looking around the place while being hidden behind his eomma's back, though he was listening to their conversation and was panicking like hell.

What in the holy name of hoompa loompa is DNA test?

" Oh so you are scared that if we do the test the truth will come out and it will be revealed that Taeguk is my child?" Jungkook smirks, watching as Taehyung's eyes widen and Taeguk shockingly looks at his mother, and back at the Mafia leader. Wondering how the hell this man could be possibly his other parent.