Ch - 11

11 years ago somewhere in Seoul.....

" Yeah Eomma! I have safely reached my apartment! Don't worry! "

A brown haired beauty sprawled on the couch with only a white shirt, that made his look alluring and seductive with it's first few buttons undone, talked on the phone. His honey skin was displayed with sun rays falling on his exposed chest through the window. The male's upper body glimmered with the glossiness of the moisturizer he just applied after taking a bath. Revealed nipples belonging to the brown eyed shone like chocolate pearls under the same sun rays decorating his face.

" Tae love, don't forget to eat the lunch I sent for you okay? And until you're there, try to find me a son in law. " A whiney voice spoke through the phone turning Taehyung red.

His dainty fingers played with the hem of his boy shorts that completely revealed his soft plush thighs. The soft texture and thickness of it asked for kisses and attention. Taehyung's plump ass peaked through the boy shorts as they turned to be not fit able in them. His index finger moved up and traced the delicious curve of his waist while whining on the phone.

" Eomma! I am not here to find you a son-in-law! I am here for a job! And tell appa that I am not talking to him! What was the need of sending me here!? I was doing good there! "

" Oh Tae! Don't be like this! Your appa just wanted you to have a good job! You know Seoul is such a good place for finding job" his mother said from the other line.

" Yeah whatever! Okay bye love you!" He said cutting the call after receiving a 'bye' back.

He sighed and leaned more into the couch, feeling sleepy and tired from the journey. He decided to take a short nap and then go for shopping to buy vegetables and some meat. He closed his eyes and in no time he was fast asleep.
______________________________________

Next day.....

Taehyung's POV

RingRing

I heard the anoyying sound of the alarm clock blaring beside my ear. I groaned and look towards the night stand where I have left my phone to charge.

I picked it and detached the charger and my phone. I turn on the phone and looked at the time.

7:30

" Ugh! I hate mornings! " I whined and got up from the bed. Going towards the bathroom and doing my morning routine.

I walked out of the bathroom, going straight to my luggage where all the clothes were.

Ugh! I still have to arrange all this shit!

I picked up a black boxer and a sweat pant. I wore it and I was ready. I don't have to wear any shirt cause I wasn't going anywhere or someone was coming here.

I searched through my luggage, trying to find my earphones. And once I found it, I attached it to my phone and played some good songs, going to the kitchen and pulling out the crackers from the cabinet.

Once I was finished eating my crackers which were so tasty, I walked towards my room and searched for my laptop. I went to the living room and sat at the couch, starting the device on my lap.

I went to some websites where I can find some job interviews, I searched through every website, and I can say that all of them were famous company.

In the last.... I decided to give a interview for 'SM' company. It was a well known company and the salary was pretty good too.

Then I put my laptop on the couch and stood up, going to my room and watching the sun up high in the sky.

My apartment was pretty good, the bedroom was a quite big, and it had a big glass window which gave the perfect veiw of the city.

I sighed.... And walked out of the room to go and eat some tasty snacks. I opened the fridge and search through it, finding any good thing which I can eat.

In last I found some sausages and decided to fry it and eat it with ramen. I walked upto the stove and put a pan upon it, turning it on and letting it heat up.

And that's how my day went.... Food, netflix, sleep and repeat.
______________________________________
Author's pov

Next day.....

" No no no no no no I shouldn't have watched that shit all night when I knew today was my interview! " Taehyung cried out while fixing his shoes. He looked at his watch and saw that only seventeens minutes were left for his interview.

He rushed out of the apartment after he locked it. He practically ran over every damn person on his way. He would mutter small 'sorry's and continue running again.

And when he looked at his watch again, only fifteen minutes were left.... he was really doomed.

He got a taxi and sat inside, yelling at the poor driver to drive the car fast. He was continuously looking at his watch and files and making sure that he brought everything.

" Sir we are he-" Taehyung threw the money at his face and ran outside of the taxi. He looked at his watch and thanks to god that he reached before 0.1 second.

He walked towards the the receptionist and told her that he was here for a interview. The receptionist looked at her computer for a minute and nodded, telling the directions of the interview room to Taehyung.

He walked into the room and saw many other people sitting on chairs. He looked around and took a sit in a chair, checking his files for one more damn time.

" Next Kim Taehyung please. " a lady walked out of the room where the interviews were taken.

He stood up and followed the lady onside the room, looking at the two women who were sitting there looking at taehyung with kind eyes.

" Mr. Kim Taehyung, please take your sit. " the woman on the left said. He walked towards them and sat at the chair which was kept there for interviewers.

" Hi my name is Chou Tzuyu. And she is Byun Shin-ye. " the woman on the right said.

" Can I have your files? " Shin-ye asked and Taehyung handed her the files gently.

" Oh so you don't have any past experiences? Hmm. " Tzuyu said looking at the files too.

Taehyung smiled nervously, he was scared that they won't choose him cause he didn't had any past experiences.

They took his interview for 6 minutes just like others. After that Taehyung walked out of the room. Again sitting at the same place as before.
______________________________________

" Thank you to everyone who came here, but unfortunately only some were choosen. I truly feel bad for them who didn't got the job, but we wish you very good luck for your next interview. Now I am goong to say the names which are choosen for this job. " Tzuyu said and everyone nodded.

She kept calling names, but Taehyung's name still wasn't there.

In the last, after praying to god, he finally got the job. And he was beyond happy.

That day he went to his apartment and partied about it with his parents in video call.

################################

I
Am
Gonna
Fail
My
Exams

Love u all💜