Ch - 2

Taehyung's POV

Everything was set. The couch was set, popcorns were ready and all of us were cozy and warm in our seats.

" What should we watch? " Yeonjun asks.

" Pokemon! " I ordered. Pokemon is like the best thing that ever happened to the human race, it is necessary that we appreciate it for existing itself.

" I still can't believe that hyung is 28 years old! " Yeonjun said after chuckling at me. How dare he. I glare at him and he looks away gulping, hurriedly putting up the movie while Taeguk laughed in the background seeing Yeonjun's expression.

Author's POV

Taehyung smiles in delight seeing the poster of the Pokemon movie being displayed on the digital screen. He sits with his legs crossed and hands stuffed in the popcorn bowl. He looked absolutely adorable and heart wrenching. He just loved Pokemon. Its not his fault because Pokemon is literally the standard.

Pikachu and Ash's relationship is like 'large dick with strawberry condom ', meaning, perfect. ✨

Yeonjun put on a Pokemon movie, for his nephew and his brother. Taehyung is just like a big baby, and Taeguk acts like he is his knight. Kid is possessive of his handsome father.

For instance, let's rewind back to their previous weekend.

Flashback~~~

Three of them were out for shopping in the grocery store. Taehyung was looking for kitchen utensils while Yeoniun roamed around with Taeguk in the same aisle.

Taehyung was enjoying the peaceful environment while humming a song. His shirt fluttered with his movements. His legs were showing their elegance with every walk. He had a natural hip sway which only made him more sexy and his godly ass swayed along.

However, god planned to annoy him today. So he was sent a old pervert to deal with.

" Hey sexy. " A deep voice came from behind. The smugness of it was so clear that Taehyung was already annoyed.

" Excuse me? " Taehyung said looking at the man with disbelief. His expressions screamed for the man to just walk off.

" Oh my! You got some nice deep voice, mmm~ I wonder how it will sound when I will choke you. " The old creep said with a smirk.

" What? " Taehyung, flabbergasted, exclaimed extremely shocked.

" Listen, if you don't want your little dangling thing to be yeeted out I will suggest you to go away. " Taehyung threatens with a glare.

" Oh sassy huh? I like it cutie. " The thing said still with the same smirk on his face. And literally had the audacity to moan, which in reality was somewhat near to a gurgle.

Just some centimeters away from them, stood Taeguk and Yeonjun with their squinted eyes glaring at the man. Taeguk doesn't like how the man is making his father angry.

Taeguk and Yeonjun march up to them while the old creepy rotten potato was still flirting with Taehyung. The old man forwarded his hand in an attempt to touch Taehyung when he was stopped by a loud booming voice of a kid.

" You chicken! Don't touch my appa unless you want a fist up your jaw! " Taehyung and Yeonjun looked towards Taeguk in shock, for they knew that the man's end was near. It was dangerous to put Taeguk near Taehyung when the brown head is in a fight. The black haired kid cannot tolerate a single thing towards his father and turns into a teenager to defend his parent. Other than those times, he is an angel.

" You lil shit what!? And appa? Huh? You are this cutie's son? " The man gets angry and looks at Taehyung with a glare who glares back scaring the man, who with great courage hides his true expression to not show he was chickening out.