Ch - 24

Meow😽
______________________________________
( Note- some of you guys dont like Jungkook not divorcing haru but u need to understand that after 6 months of marriage only they can divorce and Haru is pregnant so even after 6 months Jungkook wasnt able to divorce her! )

" Ggukie baby, stop now. You already drank four bottles. " Taehyung softly scolds taking away the unopened banana milk bottle away from Taeguk who pouted with a whine. He sat back down on the couch, his whining noises being the only sound in the living room.

Taeguk tried grabbing another bottle sneakily but his mother's eagle eyes immediately caught his action and quickly took away the banana milk bottle.

Taeguk whines louder, earning a glare from Taehyung who cursed Jungkook under his breath for literally getting out a whole box of the beverage his son and he himself is obsessed with.

" I know you are cursing me. " Oh fuck of course, Jungkook was literally sitting behind him. He looked back glaring at the older, " Yes I am, what are you gonna do about it? " The brown haired beauty mocks the Mafia leader.

The raven haired, with squinted eyes, was about to say something when Taeguk beat him to it. " I seriously request you not to say that pick up line again, because if you do, the next thing you will see is me jumping off from a cliff. " Jungkook looks at Taeguk with a done face while Taehyung sighs annoyed.

" Taeguk, stop saying such things, will you? " Taehyung asks in a warning tone. Taeguk nods frantically, afraid of his Eomma.

" Are the results here yet, we seriously need to go home. " Taehyung suddenly asks looking at Jungkook with curious doe eyes, unintentionally attacking the Mafia leader's heart with his cuteness.

" Yeah, I need to go and finish my math homework. " The kid between them adds snapping the older one out of them out of his daze.

" You have to wait till night. " Jungkook replies, earning an annoyed groan from the brown haired male. " DNA test results normally take two to three days, but you only have to wait for some hours. " The onyx eyed male adds with a sigh.

" But I seriously don't know why do you even want to know if you are Taeguk's father. Like you literally have a child of yours and Haru's coming soon. " Taehyung says annoyed. Jungkook releases a frustrated sigh, trying to control himself from shouting at Taehyung.

" Taeguk, can you just leave us alone for sometime?" Jungkook softly asks Taeguk, who in return looks at Taehyung with wide hesitant eyes, " Why does he need to go? " Taehyung asks with a frown, his brain screaming at him to not let his son go away from him again.

" I bet you don't want to involve Taeguk in our adult talk. " Jungkook calmly replies, when all he wanted was to scream his heart out to the world. Taehyung hesitates but nods looking at Taeguk who slowly scurries away, looking back at his mother time to time.

" So what is it that you want to talk?" Taehyung asks, looking down on his lap. " Taehyung I-" Jungkook starts, unable to decided from where he should start.

Words were trapped inside his throat, the few words that managed to escape from the grasp of his throat were stuck on his tongue. Jungkook was scared. Scared that he might say something that isn't supposed to be said nor he intended to say. He tries. Tries his best to express his emotions, but he just..... couldn't. Couldn't because..... He was used to suppressing his emotions so much that the raven haired male never knew how to express them anymore. 

" I am sorry for that day when I said it was all a mistake.... " Oh god why is he bringing up that? Taehyung panics and his breath hitched.

" Why are you bringing up that incident? " Taehyung asks, his eyes getting suddenly glossy and blurry.