Ch - 12

Well.....

Taehyung's first day of work wasn't like he imagined it to be. Heck his morning in his own apartment was anything but good.

He got up late.

Slipped in the bathroom.

Ate only a banana as his breakfast.

Then had trouble with finding a taxi without any passenger.

Then reached office late.

Got scolded from his boss on the very first day.

Then got many reports to check as his punishment.

Got his lunch late.

And then worked again, finishing loads of reports.

Went to home at middle night.

Over all, that day was an unlucky day. And he prayed to every existing god and goddesses to not make it worse.

But oh well.....

Here he is now.... At the middle of night, standing infront of an dark ally, shaking and watching two masked men aiming a gun at another man who was crying loud and chanting a series of nonsense.

He was shaking so bad that his bag slipped out of his hand, creating a sound other than the sound of cries and pleads fron the man who was towered by the other two men.

He saw the three men whipped their heads towards Taehyung who was frozen at his spot.

" Who ever you are! Stay right there if you don't want me too kill you! " A man with a raspy and deep voice roared.

Well even if the man told him to run, he won't be able to because he was freaking out and wasn't able to hear anything what the man said, nor heared his own voice in his mind which told him to run as fast as he could.

" Catch him. " Another man who held the gun ordered the other, who nodded and ran towards Taehyung, who finally came to reality.

He widen his eyes more and was about to scream when the masked man who was running towards him to catch, closed his mouth by his hand. The man swiftly turn Taehyung around and caught his both hands on his back by only one hand while the other hand was still covering Taehyung's mouth to prevent any screams or any kind of sounds from escaping.

The man who was holding him looked at the other man and said, " Continue. "

As the words slip out, the man who was previously crying and pleading started his pleads again.

" You are really annoying me you know? I should kill you right now. " The manacing yet sweet voice said.

" N-no I am sorry, I shouldn't have betrayed you! I-I am sorry! Please give me one more chance! " The man cried pathetically, going on his knees and pleading the man standing infront of him.

" Tsk. You think after betraying me I will leave you? God. I actually had a man like you working for me? " The man chuckled with a deep voice.

" I am so-"

Bang!

Taehyung screamed at the man's hand, the sound getting muffled by the hand on his mouth. He can't watch it anymore. He saw a man getting shoot, from his own damn eyes?

" Now now. It's time to kill you. You have seen who killed him, we can't take risk of letting you go. So any last wish? " The man who just murdered someone, came walking towards Taehyung, whose eyes started shedding fat tears listening to the words.

He started shaking his head rapidly, trying to break free from the tight hold.

" Okay I am removing my hand, if you try screaming you will be fucking dead. "