Ch - 26

Just some chapters before some of u were like ' Go to hell Jk don't let them be together author pls!!' and now u all are like ' author pls get them together pls let Jk know that Taeguk is his child!' lmao i love u all 😂
______________________________________

Jungkook looked angry. No, he looked mad. Like Mad mad. And that didn't seem to be a nice thing.

Everyone looked curiously at Jungkook who was gritting his teeth and poking his tongue on the inner side of his cheek. Taehyung gulped, is it what he was thinking?

Everyone gets more curious when Jungkook suddenly stands up and harshly throws the reports on the couch. Haru smirks, glancing at Mr. Kang who glances back at her.

They all watch as Jungkook hurriedly walks upstairs after glancing at Taehyung and Taeguk. Seokjin sighs and walks towards the couch, picking the reports and taking a look at it. And as expected by seeing Jungkook's reaction,

The report was negative.

Seokjin feels guilty for thinking Taehyung was hiding that Taeguk was Jungkook's son, but in reality it is written that Taeguk in fact is not Jungkook's son at all. But he cannot help it. Some features of Taeguk, like his bunny smile, addiction to banana milk, the mole under his lips, bambi eyes and almost same facial structure were to accurate to Jungkook's.

" It's negative. " Taehyung's and Jimin's eyes, along with their dongsaengs' widen. They gawk at the information and unintentionally a 'huh' escapes from Jimin's lips catching everyone's attention.

" What happened?" Yoongi voice outs, eyes raking over Jimin's face and then suddenly notices the four males had similar expression on their face. He squints his eyes. Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon stare along with Yoongi.

Taeguk lookes up to see his eomma and uncles with jaw dropped. But they immediately closes it on being questioned by Yoongi.

They gulp and Jimin immediately forces a very obvious sarcastic smile, " That's none of your concern Mr. Min. And I would like to request a meeting tomorrow with you. " Yoongi slightly frowns but nods, he knows Jimin is probably going to cancel their collaboration.

" Tae, are you going now? " Namjoon asks, a sigh leaves his lips when Taehyung nods. " T-tae, can we stay in contact? " Seokjin suddenly voices out, Taehyung looks at the older for a second making Seokjin anxious. But the brown head displays his boxy smile along with a nod relieving Seokjin who returns the smile back.

" Absolutely hyung. " Taehyung walks to up to Seokjin, and pulls him in a hug by his shoulder shocking the elder. Seokjin feels overwhelmed after hugging his brother after so many years. He hugs back, wrapping his hands around the younger with a smile on his face.

Taehyung backs away and walks over to Namjoon, who gives a beautiful dimple smile to him and ruffles Taehyung's hair. " Never knew the old baby Tae would grow up and be such a great eomma. " Namjoon says chuckling, " Baby to a whole Mommy." Hoseok says with a smug smile, eyebrows moving making Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin laugh.

" Obviously my eomma is the best!" they hear Taeguk yell, a proud look on his face with his hands grabbing his own hips. Everyone chuckles at the kid's behaviour, including Yoongi who cannot help but adore the cute kid.

" I will tell our guards to open the gate. " Seokjin says earning a nod from the brown head. But suddenly he feels a tuck at his shirt and looks down only to see Taeguk looking at him with bambi eyes very similar to Jungkook. Seokjin can't help but wonder again.

" Uncle, can I request you something?" Taeguk asks, and Seokjin softly nods before bending to Taeguk's level. " Can you tell Nu that I said sorry?" Seokjin coos at the little boy, " Sure Ggukie!" Seokjin exclaims and Taeguk blushes at being called by his nickname. " Thank you! " Taeguk says with his bunny smile on display. The little boy runs back to his eomma.