Ch - 14

" HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!?" Taehyung yelled, grabbing Jungkook's collar who glared at him.

They were now inside Jungkook's home office. Yelling at each other.

" I will do what I want to." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

" Yesterday, you said that you love me! And now you are saying that it was just a one night stand and you mistakenly said that you love me?" Taehyung yelled, eyes leaving fat tears of disappointment and betrayal. He was heartbroken, so heartbroken with what he was informed by Jungkook.

His whole world felt like it crumbled down with just few words. Was it so easy for Jungkook to just confess to someone and the very next day confess once again that it was a mistake. All those touches, love filled stares, kisses of adoration were all just faux?

" A one night mistake really gave you wings to yell at me, huh? You really had the audacity to tell at your boss Taehyung? You stay in your limit, and the next time you yell at me, it will be very bad for you. " A voice laced with venom said. Those black eyes that once made him feel butterflies showed him horrors.

Fat tears rolled down Taehyung's cheeks, those diamond tears were flowing non-stop. His heart clenched so hard that it felt like someone was twisting it. He couldn't stop the sobs which were leaving his mouth.

He looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes, hoping that Jungkook will say 'sike' and hug him just like he always sees in his dreams.

" Please say that you are lying!" Taehyung cried more and more. He clutched on Jungkook's shirt who backed away, making Taehyung cry more.

" Taehyung. Leave." Jungkook ordered in monotonous voice. Taehyung looked up at him and before he can say anything, Jungkook again cut him off.

" I SAID LEAVE!" Taehyung flinched, he looked down and wiped his tears, turning around and walking out from the room, leaving Jungkook who got back to work.

___________________________________________

" Don't cry Tae. Calm down." Seokjin tried calming down Taehyung, but it was of no use, the younger cried silently hugging the older.

" I love him hyung....I love him." Taehyung tried to stop crying, but his tears won't stop. His eyes were red and swollen, his cheeks stained with tears, and his bottom lip was between his teeth trying to stop his sob.

" I am so sorry bear." Seokjin said with a sigh, feeling bad for the brown haired younger.

" But he said he loves me! He said he does!" Taehyung looked up at Seokjin with hurt eyes. The view actually did broke Seokjin's heart.

Taehyung was like his little brother, he really didn't liked seeing this state of Taehyung. Taehyung was hugging him so tight, he couldn't even breath properly. But he didn't really cared about himself right now.

" Shh.... Calm down Tae. " Seokjin started rubbing his back, hearing the loud sobs turning into sniffles.

( I am listening to 'your eyes tell'.....I am okay🙂)

Seokjin rested his head upon Taehyung, still rubbing his back. He hears small snores, realizing Taehyung fell asleep hugging him.

He smiled and lifted his head, looking at Taehyung which still hurt his heart. Taehyung really looked hurt.

" Hope you have a beautiful dream." Seokjin sighed once again.

___________________________________________

" Jungkook, you shouldn't have said anything like that if you didn't had feelings for him. " seokjin said calmly, while looking at Jungkook's unbothered figure.