Ch - 9

It was finally that day.

It was his first day of school.... And was he freaking ou-

" EOMMA! NO! PLEASE! I REQUEST YOU! PLEASE! I WILL WASH ALL YOUR CLOTHES FOR A MONTH! OR EVEN UNTIL I DIE! PLEASE EOMMA NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE! NU SAID HIS SISTER IS SUFFERING FROM THE ASSIGNMENTS! UNCLE! SAVE YOUR NEPHEW IN NUTSHELL! " Taeguk screamed and he held the door tightly as Taehyung tried pulling him.

He was wearing black trousers, white shirt, a black blazer and a black tie with yellow stripes. His black school shoes shining and cleaned properly.

" Oof- Taeguk come on! You will be meeting your best friend there! Don't worry! " Yeonjun helped Taehyung in pulling Taeguk, and finally they succeeded in pulling a whiny Taeguk from the door.

" No please leave meh! I am begging you! " Taeguk whined loudly.

" Am begging ~ begging you~" Yeonjun sang while swaying his hips.

" Gosh! What kind of family do I have?! " Taehyung sighed in tiredness, but couldn't help the smile which left his lips seeing his brother and son.

" Ughh! Okay leave my hands! I am not running! " Taeguk huffed out angrily, looking like a cute motherfucker.

" Hmm. Promise you won't be a bad boy and be a good boy to your teachers?" Taehyung asked Taeguk, who nodded rolling his eyes.

" Bro stop rolling your eyes at the back of your head. You won't find anything there." Yeonjun said and Taeguk just screeched the shit out of himself.

Taehyung slapped Yeonjun's arm and said not to tease Taeguk, who was already deep in his thoughts after the screeching thing.

' I wish the school catches fire before we arrive! '

' I wish some terrorist attack our school! '

' I wish our principal get caught making out with his brother's wife's mother! Eomma probably won't send me to that kind of school! '

' I wish some random mafias kidnap us! I would rather get kidnapped by a mafia but never go to school! The word ' school ' sounds so terrifying! '

He was thinking of every possibility that would stop him from going to school. His hands were turned into fist. He was sweating a little bit.

He was nervous. He was thinking that the kids won't like him. What if he pees in his pants? What if the teachers won't like him? What if he embarrasses himself?

Taeguk's pov

Oh god! Imma pee in my pants! I am so nervous! I wish I won't embarrass myself and pee in my pants! Life is shit! To all the upcoming sperms, be careful!

" Taeguk we have arrived! " I heard eomma shouting from the fro- wait-! The fuck! When did we got out of the elevator!? When did we got in our car?! When did the car started moving!? Why is the world so confusing!?

" What!? When did we arrive!? " I asked in shock.... Cause why not?

" We arrived here when we arrived here." .......what?......

" Samchon don't irritate me! " I groaned and leaned back on my seat. Not wanting to look outside.

" Taeguk, baby take your bag. We have to go to office now. And remember. Don't you dare do anything inappropriate. Got it? " Eomma warned me.

" Yeah I won't don't worry! " I said and took my bag. My heart thumping every second like a herd of cows are running. I took a deep breath, slowly opening the door and- Wow! Shit sherlock! Holy mother gothel! That's a huge school!