Ch - 27

(Note- some of you guys dont like Jungkook not divorcing haru but u need to understand that after 6 months of marriage only they can divorce and Haru is pregnant so even after 6 months Jungkook wasnt able to divorce her! I know its ur right to give opinions on the chrctrs but I just can't tolerate the unnecessary amount of hate towards Jngkk here like bro think before speaking there is literally a fking reason 😭 no offense dont attack me 🗿I mean obvsly u can hate jngk for hurting tae but other than that there isnt any other why you should hate jngk)
______________________________________

" Uh-huh. And what did he say after that?" Seokjin asked, face showing his curiousness as Hoseok too listened intensely with wide eyes. " He said I have to take of Haru. He told me he doesn't want Haru to suffer like he did. " Jungkook says, gritting his teeth at the end when he realises there must be a fucking dumb bitch who had got Taehyung pregnant.

" What? Suffer? Like him? Did Taehyung meant he didn't have his partner's support when he was pregnant?" Namjoon inquires, eyes twitching imagining Taehyung struggle alone while being pregnant.

" Well from how it sounds from Taehyung's side, his partner definitely wasn't by his side. " Yoongi states. Seokjin and Hoseok grit their teeth, hands forming a fist. Namjoon let's out a angry sigh and Jungkook slams his hand on the table.

" If I would have been there, I wouldn't even let Taehyung stand on his own. " Hoseok exclaims, his voice holding anger and irritation. " Well atleast his brother was there by side. " Yoongi calmly says and all heads snap towards him. Yoongi raises his eyebrows and answers, " Well I did some research. "

" What? When? " Hoseok asks in disbelief. " He is our family Yoongs, we can't just do that!" Namjoon states, " Oh well he is your family, not mine. I can do that." Yoongi boredly answers with an eye roll.

" If only that ignorant man would have considered his own son's feelings and let him find Taehyung, it would have been lot easier for everyone. " Yoongi huffs, and Namjoon, Seokjin along with Hoseok stare at him in disbelief while Jungkook just cannot help but thank the lords for giving him such a hyung like Yoongi.

" What? I know you all are thinking that why would I even want Jungkook to win Taehyung again when Jungkook did this, he did that and bla bla bla! Well have you tried looking from Jungkook's point of view?" Yoongi finally snaps, tired of seeing everyone blame Jungkook.

" You all are so fucking insensitive and dumb! You all think Jungkook did a crime by rejecting Taehyung! But the only thing he did was just say it was a mistake! Which I agree is really bitter, but he was just confused about his feelings okay!? Each of you know how Jungkook had suffer, but still you act like a bitch towards him and make it seem like Jungkook is all at fault! He didn't showed Taehyung any kind of expectations! He just slept with him that day! He didn't knew Taehyung loved him at that time! I know that Jungkook is also at fault for making Taehyung feel that he only used him, but if you look back, you will see both of them were just newly turned adults still unaware of something as big as the word love! " Yoongi was screaming by now, and the three men who were previously eyeing Yoongi for taking Jungkook's side were now looking anywhere but at Jungkook or Yoongi.

" He really wanted to find Taehyung, but that fucking old hag was in his way! He could have killed Jungkook if he didn't listened to him, or even worse Taehyung! He only listened to that old dog because he wanted to keep Taehyung safe! But none of you! No fucking one of you wanted to see from Jungkook's side. He had to marry Haru because there was no choice for him! He could have fucked those laws and divorced her, but he didn't! Because Haru got pregnant and that was not his fault! " Jungkook gulped as tears suddenly form in his eyes. Yoongi was his best friend and best brother since they had met, and Yoongi had always protected him. But today was much different.