Ch - 25

Jungkook roamed his hands all over Taehyung's waist, earning whimpers from the small figure between his arms. He smiled softly at Taehyung's closed eyes, the male had drifted to sleep between their kiss which Jungkook really found cute and adorable.

Jungkook feels angry on himself for doing whatever he did in past, but he was unfamiliar with the word love before since his father and his step mother never gave him love. Nor did his actual mother cared about him, she left him two years after he was born.

He was only learning what an actual family felt like when he met his hyungs. Seokjin made him feel like he was his actual parent. Namjoon was like his inspiration. Yoongi was the bestest brother he could ask for, and Hoseok was his bestfriend who introduced him to the world of enjoyment.

But then came Taehyung. He was like his family too, but what Taehyung made him feel was different from what others made him feel. Taehyung made him feel calm, warm, giddy, happy and loved.

Yes, his hyungs made him feel those too, but it was just different from Taehyung. It was unusual, he never felt or experienced it before. He was confused, but still happy, because Taehyung was there.

The day Jungkook first saw Taehyung, it was like he saw a single flower blooming between chaos, spreading it's enchanting smell pulling out Jungkook from it.

But he didn't realized it though. Not when his heart clenched seeing Taehyung's doe eyes and boxy smile, not when he felt overwhelmed because Taehyung cooked him his favourite meal, not when Taehyung kissed him, not when Taehyung was wrapped around his arms writhing under him with pleasured sounds leaving from his mouth because of him.....

He realized it when Taehyung left him, without any trace and leaving him for almost a decade.

The day Taehyung left and he got to know about it, he was confused with constant pangs in his heart. His heart clenched tight and he could barely focus on whatever was happening around his surrounding.

The only thing he could think was, why?

When Taehyung confessed to him, a wave of happiness rushed inside him. He was beyond happy, but did he realized it? No, he was unfamiliar with all these tingling feelings, heart clenches and desire.

He never ever dated any person in his school life, nor in his high school life neither in his whole thirty years of existence. He have seen his Seokjin and Namjoon hyung kiss each other and look at each other with love filled eyes, he never understood it though.

He didn't find any girl or boy interesting until Taehyung stepped in his life. The first he ever felt the urge to stare at someone's face for more than three minutes was when he saw Taehyung.

He really tried to see Taehyung just as his trusted man and a great friend, but all those words didn't fit for what he considered Taehyung as. He didn't know what he considered Taehyung as though, he didn't knew anywords that would fit what he sees Taehyung as. But when Taehyung left, he realized what Taehyung is to him.

Taehyung was his true love. His first kiss and first time.

When he took the responsibility of Black Bangtan, he was busy as hell, working for hours not even having proper time for his meals. He was too focused on his work to even spare a glance at any person.

He was always an introvert since he was a kid, nor did any other child try to talk to him. They all were warned by their parents that he was dangerous kid since they all knew Jungkook was the heir of a very merciless and powerful Mafia leader.

When he reached high school, he was grown enough to realize that people only wanted fame, so they tried befriending him. He didn't like those girls or boys who threw themselves on him just for something called sex.