Enter: Zoro

Hello my dear readers. This is the author speaking🤭😭. I wanted to apologize in advance for any plot holes or mistakes in my story. My motivation and also involvement in the one piece fandom has been suffering, and I apologize for that. Please feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes. Thank you and please enjoy this chapter💗.

Garp's marines and him left the island first, soon after Whitebeard decided they had better move again unless they wanted the island to be noticed by the World Government. X, teary eyed, tackled Luffy into a tight hug, Sabo joining in with a smile and pulling a begrudging Ace into it as well. The children all laughed at Ace's blush covering his freckled cheeks as he screamed at them to shut up.

Thatch loaded a bunch of gold into the ship, the Heiwa island's citizens decided to thank the pirates with their weight in gold. The world government, despite all of their fame and prestige, had failed to notice that the mountain wasn't the only place gold lay, the very sand beneath their feet contained small traces of gold. The whole island was a gold mine, it was crucial that the world government never found out about this island's inhabitants and its riches.

Daisuke handed Marco an eternal pose to the island that he had crafted himself. "I'm sorry for being so brash to you earlier on the ship," the man said guiltily, remorse clear in his eyes. Marco paused before taking the eternal pose into his hands, the calloused pads of his fingers stroking the surface of the globe-shaped compass gently. A soft smile appeared on the pirate's face as he looked up at the man. "Your reaction was completely justified, thank you for forgiving us."

Daisuke choked up, tears appearing in his eyes as he quickly looked away. "I'm not crying! You are!"

Marco chuckled, rubbing the man's back comfortingly. The sun was already high in the sky when the pirates set sail from the island, their Jolly Roger flapping in the wind proudly. Whitebeard heaved himself into his chair, sighing as he drank his beloved sake. Luffy, Ace and Sabo were in their room, and not one of the pirates wanted to go in there anymore. The last time one of them had gone in there, he sure as hell was surprised when a bucket of some unknown gooey substance landed right on their head, blinding them as it seeped down their face, causing them to trip over a wire, slam face first into a cooking pan and fall to the ground, out like a light. This is how the Whitebeard pirates found out the brothers had set their whole room full with booby traps, occasionally getting caught up in them themselves, which really spoke of how much there were.

Sabo stood in front of his two brothers, hands on his hips as he tapped his foot anxiously against the wooden floors. "2 months are almost up, we have to decide whether we want to stay or not."

Ace crossed his arms over his chest, brows furrowed. The freckled boy still didn't trust the entirety of the crew, the most being Marco, Thatch, Izo and Whitebeard. Ok, let me rephrase that, Ace didn't trust practically anybody, the emo little boy was still on edge around most of the crew, often times scaring the hell out of grown men by snarling at them like a rabid animal. When Sabo was around when he did that, Ace would get hit, and if Luffy was there, the straw-hatted boy would cringe, call Ace weird for acting like an animal, and then proceed to get beat up.

"We should leave, I understand they have helped us a lot but I still think we would do better on our own," Ace growled, earning a cringe from Luffy.

Sabo sighed at his distrusting brother before turning to his idiot one. "What do you think Luffy?"

"Does he even think?" Ace muttered quietly before Luffy spoke.

"I think we should stay! I like bread head, and pineapple head, and fan guy, and banana mustache giant guy, and-" Luffy went on and on before Sabo interrupted.