Welcome or goodbye?

"You can't just decide this by yourself Luffy!" scolded Sabo as he hid behind him from...was it Ace or a whole other evil entity? Ace's eyes were shaded and there was a dark aura around him.

"Luffy." Luffy had tears in the corners of his eyes and was shaking. Ace was incredibly scary right now.

"That does it, guys, let's organize a room for them!" Thatch clapped and you could hear some discussion and cheers. Ace and Sabo were currently in a state of denial and shock while Luffy was currently smiling and laughing with the other crew members.

"As I said before, just stay in this crew for a temporary time and see if you like it here, it isn't permanent," Marco said to Ace. Sabo sighed and nudged Ace. They would have to surrender, they were lucky the Whitebeard pirates decided to let them stay temporarily. Ace opened his mouth to argue before Sabo stopped him.

"Let's talk in a more private place," Sabo mouthed and Ace reluctantly agreed. Luffy was just bouncing around and everyone on the crew adored him already. Who wouldn't am I right? Marco looked up to Whitebeard once more and smiled. These young new editions to the crew were interesting. "Follow me, for now you'll sleep in the guest bedroom, there are 3 beds there already. Dinner is at 8:00pm," Marco said and started walking.

Luffy quickly ran after the blond man and looked back at his brothers, waving energetically. Ace sighed and put his hands in his pockets, glaring at the floor while Sabo tried to smile at everyone, it was better to be on everyone's good side rather than bad. The corridor was long but all they had to do was walk straight and they reached a wooden door. Marco opened the door and let the children in.

The room was decent, a thin layer of dust showed that no one had been here in quite a while. There were two lanterns on a small table beside one of the beds and a desk littered with blank pieces of paper. A small pot of ink sat beside the papers. The beds were done nicely except for a few wrinkles but that was expected. Luffy immediately jumped onto the bed in the middle and claimed it. His strawhat momentarily flew into the air before landing comfortably on his head once more.

"It's currently 7:30 so someone will come and get you for dinner, we wouldn't want you getting lost," said Marco before smiling at the brothers and gently closing the door. Silence.

"Luffy I will beat you up," Ace said, breaking the silence and balling his fists. Luffy being Luffy didn't know what he did wrong so he hid behind Sabo, for the thousandth time, hoping to seek refuge against his raging brother. Sabo patted Luffy on the head before turning to Ace with a serious expression. "Ace, we have no hope in beating this crew, and like they said, we have no choice. If we manage to escape, they could easily find us. Let's just give them a chance, they're strong, if we can't protect ourselves, they can."

Ace scowled before retorting. "We CAN protect ourselves, we've done that since we met each other on Dawn. These pirates could easily do whatever they want with us. Why should we trust them?!" Sabo felt a headache started to grow and closed his eyes. It wasn't the first time on their journey they had had a fight. Ace crossed his arms over his chest and frowned.

"If they fail to protect us, then we can leave, or when we see something dangerous. Dinner's really soon Ace. Since that bread head is a chef then he should be cooking and his food is really good!!" Luffy said. Ace and Sabo both turned to their younger brother and then looked to each other.

"Seems logical, did you actually use brain Luffy?" asked Sabo while Luffy pouted.

"Tch." Ace looked the other way. Like that it was decided that they would stay.

"Dinner's ready, it's 8:00!" a voice called and a knock resounded on the door. "May I come in?"

"Yes, come in!" Sabo said. The trio looked to the door and found a new person. This person dresses strangely. He had makeup on and his clothes reached the floor, like a dress.

"Why do you dress like that?" asked Luffy bluntly. The man looked toward Luffy and smiled. "I feel comfortable in this clothing, there are no restrictions and I feel free to be me," the man said. Luffy has stars in his eyes.

"Free," he whispered. The man bowed and introduced himself. "My name is Izo, I am the 16th Division commander of the Whitebeard pirates. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sabo bowed back and quickly introduced his brothers until they all heard footsteps.

"Izo, what's taking so long?" A large man appeared behind Izo, with a playful smile on his face. "So these are the kids?" Luffy froze, his eyes wide and filled with fear. Ace and Sabo felt their brother get uncomfortable and tensed up.

"Oh, Teach, we'll be right there."

Hello dear reader, I'm sorry I haven't updated but here is a new chapter for all of you to devour. I'm honestly doing this while having ZERO energy so I'm sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Let the adventure continue...