Bargaining

Garp and Luffy were always the closest ones, yes the old marine loved Sabo and Ace just as much but let's admit it. Garp and Luffy were the most similar, but with their differing views on the world, paired with their stubbornness, it was a sight to behold.

"The hell did you say to me brat?!" burst Garp, grabbing Luffy's cheeks and stretching them out wide. The straw-hatted boy whined, tears pricking his eyes as his cheeks were bullied.

"GRANDPA!!" Luffy squirmed, his onyx eyes narrowing as he threw his rubber arm back. "GUMO-GUMO NO PISTOL!!"

The punch was spectacular as it spun through the air. All the Whitebeard pirates turned from their bowls of food to watch as the punch flew the vice-admiral's way. Garp remained unfazed, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he grinned manically, expecting one hell of a punch. And then the punch went the complete opposite direction, turning at a perfect right angle which would make any mathematician proud before landing straight in Thatch's face (Izo had gracefully ducked out of the way, looking like a model while doing so).

"****!" the cook shouted, toppling into the huge cooking pot, slathered in a grimy layer of delicious soup. There was awkward silence for a moment as Luffy's arm slowly pulled back and with a 'snap!' came back to the young boy who panted, staring at the man in the cooking pot.

"Gurararara! That was one hell of a punch, brat," laughed Whitebeard, applauding the beautiful performance. Marco smirked, rolling his eyes at the chaos as Izo chuckled behind his fan. The rest of the Whitebeard pirates also burst into laughter, clinking their beer glasses as Thatch emerged from the pot, looking exactly like a sopping wet cat.

"You brat!" Thatch shouted but there was a wide smile on his face. "Do you know how long it takes to do my hair?!"

"No!" Luffy bluntly shouted back, finally managing to squirm out of Garp's deathly grip and falling into Sabo's arms, who had quickly dived to catch his brother. The blond placed the younger boy onto his own feet but kept a cautious hand on Luffy's shirt, if the chaos incarnate didn't have a leash, this would have to do. Ace stood beside Sabo, more like behind his two brothers, like a shadow, his eyes dark and watching.

Garp wiped his hands off his pants, clicking his fingers together and a marine literally spawned, holding Garp's iconic hat. (If you don't know what it looks like then...😨/hj. Hint - it was when the Strawhats found out that Garp was Luffy's dear and loving, totally not worryingly violent, grandpa)

Garp fixed it on top of his head, the accessory overshadowing his eyes in an eerie manner. "You boys will come with me, is that understood?"

"Stop!"
X ran over, skidding to a stop in front of Garp. "You can't take them away!"

A flash of shock went through everyone as they stared at the brave young girl. Her white hair was slightly ruffled and a bit of soup was still stuck to the corner of her mouth. Pfft-.

"They saved us and cleared up any misunderstanding between us and the Whitebeard pirates, bringing peace to us all! If they don't want to go with you, you should respect that, you...y-you stupid old man!"

...
Garp burst in laughter as Whitebeard grinned, X flushing red. Luffy hugged the girl from behind, hanging on her with a smile.

"That's damn right D!"

"ITS X YOU DOLT," said Ace, smashing his fist into Luffy's head, the boy crashing into the ground as Sabo sighed, he really was never going to get used to his brothers' behavior.

"Hm, you really think so, little girl?" Garp smirked, leaning down to loom darkly over X, the girl glaring right up at him, as well as the 3 brothers too. Garp sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Fine! Whitebeard, you better stop by Heiwa island once every 6 months so I can take them for 3!"

"2," bartered Thatch, holding up two fingers which dripped with soup.

"1!" Garp said, making everyone deadpan.

"Deal!" Whitebeard boomed, chuckling at the stupid smile on Garp's face, thinking he had fooled them all.

"Alright! Guess I'll see you cheeky brats in 6 months, until then...MAKE SURE TO TRAIN TO BECOME MARINES!"

"HELL NO!!"

That's the end my beautiful readers, please, request some cute ideas/adventures for the brothers to go on and I'll try my best! I'm going through a writer's block right now, it's horrible. Thank you for reading, goodbye.