Arrival at Heiwa Island

Luffy closed his eyes with a smile as he breathed in the fresh sea air. The waves were coated with a coat of white froth. The ship cut it's way to the small mound of land in the distance. "Gah, this feels so good!" the young boy said as he stretched his arms to the sky, his doe brown eyes sparkling. Ace crossed his arms as his hair tickled his nose and he sneezed. "This wind is annoying."

Sabo clutched his hat, adjusting his goggles to fit over his eyes. The blond struggled for a bit yet finally managed to succeed. Thatch and Izo peacefully glanced over at the children from time to time, making sure they didn't fall off the ship. Whitebeard sat on a huge chair, seemingly also enjoying the calm weather and excited to reach their destination as his foot was continually tapping against the deck.

"Jeez Pops, you seem really excited!" said one of the pirates, he was carrying a wooden crate across the deck, a wide smile lit his face up.

"Gurarararara! I haven't been to Heiwa Island in so long, I didn't even know it was still intact. What a relief..." Whitebeard trailed off at the end. A light gloom surrounded the captain but he quickly recovered, shaking off the worry from his crew members and sipping from a sake bottle. Luffy jumped to his feet, a smile gracing his lips as he ran off the head of the ship. "Oi! Luffy, wait for us!!" shouted Sabo as he also scrambled to his feet, dragging Ace along with him. Ace exclaimed, his eyes widening as he lost his stability. Thatch laughed at the three boys as they raced around the deck. "Giant Banana Mustache Man!" shouted Luffy as he skidded to a stop in front of Whitebeard. The Captain looked down at the boy just as his brothers caught up. Ace's hair was now a mess as he tried to pat it down. "OW!!" exclaimed Luffy in pain as Ace smacked him over the head.

"STOP RUNNING OFF ON YOUR OWN ALL THE TIME!!" scolded Ace, a visible frown on his face. Sabo removed his goggles and placed them back on his top hat carefully. Luffy rubbed his head, a pout on his face before he smiled widely once more and looked up at Whitebeard. "Hey, what's Heiwa Island like?"

Whitebeard took a swig of his drink before looking down once more at the children. "It's a beautiful island, vast forests and unique creatures, the weather is almost always sunny. Exactly like paradise."

Ace, Luffy and Sabo couldn't help their excitement, from Luffy's twitching, Sabo's eyes sparkling and Ace clenching his fists.

Whitebeard glanced over at the sea and smiled before looking to the brothers. "Looks like we've arrived."

The wall dwellers turned their necks towards their destination, all of them stopping the tasks that they were doing. X sprinted to the front of the ship, leaning against the railing, a radiant smile on her youthful face. "Everyone! We're home!"

A loud chorus of cheers echoed through the ship, Marco looked at X endearingly, a soft smile lighting up his expression.

————time skip brought to you by Sanji's....uh...ingredients, yeah———

The wooden plank hit the soft sand silently as the wall dwellers weren't wall dwellers anymore. Many people had tears pouring from their eyes and gliding down their cheeks as they stepped foot on their island once more. X dropped to her knees and clenched the sand, the grains sifting through her fingers with ease. Daisuke touched the trunk of the first tree that he encountered. The Whitebeard pirates also step foot on the island, Marco looked around at the citizens and covered his eyes with his arm. A soft sniff coming from his direction. Whitebeard looked on from his seat on the ship, proud and thankful.

"LET'S EXPLORE! There better be crocodiles here. Are there crocodiles here? NEVER MIND, LET'S GO!!"

Luffy zoomed off into the forest with a beat of silence following. "THAT RUBBER IDIOT!!" raged Ace, his complexion turning slightly red. Sabo gripped his hat as both brothers frantically ran after Luffy.

Thatch laughed heartily as he slung an arm over Daisuke's shoulder. "Welcome home."

Daisuke bit his lip as his whole frame shook. "Home..." he muttered under his breath as he sighed with relief.

...

"Whitebeard pirates and unknown people have entered the island. Contacting Vice Admiral Garp..."

HII. Um, let's pretend I didn't write for like...a month. •v• let's ignore that, OKAY? Right, thank you for reading and o hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yep, that's it. Bye bye~
Let the adventure continue...