Final Phase

Shimura POV

So luckily everyone in our class managed to pull through the first half of the exam. Phew...

We all are in a group with everyone else who passed. Apparently only 5o% were designed to pass this part of the exam. That is quite little if you ask me! Like that's 750 out of 1,500 something students! I am in awe that we all managed to get through. And not to mention the brother reveal with Domeki. I wonder if she'll tell the rest about him.

Anyways, as everyone tells their experiences of the dodgeball day they had, I suddenly felt a presence behind me. Probably because everyone else quietens down and stares behind me. In the name of all that's good, don't let this be a problem, or an issue, and especially don't make the problem be started later on.

Suddenly, I was shoved to the side from behind, stumbling into Dabi who blocks me from falling and helps me stand. I turn to see the person.

It was a guy, with long blonde hair in a mohawk and little black eyes, like round beetles. He was oddly glaring down at Keigo, sizing him up. It was strange from my perspective. He wore a funky necklace, with little statues of something. Kinda like gargoyle statues, but they aren't gargoyles. He looks like a second year from another school, an angry second year. He had a look of annoyance and irritation, like Keigo was a pest.

Hmm, from my personal experience, this could be a problem.

Keigo eyes widen, shrinking at this cowering, intimidating guy and smiles anxiously "Yo bro, who might you be? What's up?". Keigo's voice was shaky.

The guy huffs angrily "You don't deserve to be here. You don't deserve to be in UA! All you deserve is death, pain and punishment!". Woah! That was unnecessarily dark and rude! Where did that even come from?! Where did he even come from to say that?!

I see out the corner of my eye Dabi about to step in. But for some reason, I stop him. I kinda want to know the problem this guy has. I'm a bit curious. Also, Dabi might get himself disqualified if interfering. Not that the action of interfering will disqualify him, but how he will interfere because... it might lead to some... fire.

"Bro... you good? Did I do something?" Keigo looks super confused and more anxious.

The guy looks like he'll burst. "I am Soshi Yuuto and I am not your 'bro'! You know what he did and you shall pay for him! You're a disgrace to heroes and humanity". He then marches away, leaving us all confused.

Dabi mutters "Damn Keigo, what feather did you stick up his ass?".

Keigo shrugs, looking worried and defensive "I didn't! I never met that guy in my life—".

"That's Soshi Yuuto, one of Miss Joke's pupils" Aizawa's voice says. I turn to see him standing, arms crossed. He continues "Don't worry, he doesn't have a problem with you directly, Takami".

Keigo nods but Dabi was still skeptical. "Yuuto... ain't that the banker who got murdered in a robbery for speaking out against the robbers?" He thinks aloud. Huh... which one was that?

Kanji asks what I think "Which one? Gotta be specific dude".

Dabi shrugs "Eh... 10 years ago-ish".

"We were all like, I dunno, six then, why would we be interested in those things? And how do you remember that?!" Mirko jokes. True...

Dabi shrugs again "I was a weird child". Also potentially true.

We all chuckle, apart from Sensei, Dabi  and... strangely enough I didn't find Keigo laughing too. Maybe he was still spooked about the Yuuto situation. I mean, the guy looks intimidating.