Where to experience the experience

Keigo POV

Me and Rumi walk out the cafeteria and look around for a seat. We are both booth hoppers, if our friends have free seats, we'll be there. I look around but cause the cafeteria is packed with people, it was hard to even find any of our friends. All I see is other students stuffing their faces and some even spilling their food around. Really guys? It's only a Ramen day.

Maybe Rumi can see someone? I turn to her but she's distracted by something. Her head was turned the other way and I couldn't see her face. I try looking at wherever her head is pointing, and after scanning around, I finally see that she's looking over at Shimura and Dabi. Oh! Perfect place to sit.

"Come on, then!" I say as I surprise tug her arm, "We can't sit with them by just staring at them from afar.".

We finally arrive and catch there eyes. I think we came at a good time too, they're just sitting across each other on a 4-seat booth eating. That's the worst way to waste your lunch.

I smile and ask with Rumi beside me "May we sit here guys?".

Shimura quickly swallows what's in his mouth and nods "Be our guest!". Dabi just looks back at a crumpled piece of paper in his hand.

I seat myself next to Dabi, who is quietly slurping while looking at the paper, and Rumi goes next to Shimura. Hmm, now how to start a conversation with these guys?

I have a thought! "Hey, so what agencies did you guys apply for?".

"I'm planning on going to Thirteen's agency" Shimura answers as he chews thoughtfully "she said back at the USJ that my quirk can be a great rescue quirk despite the destruction it can cause". Ooo! That sounds like a solid plan!

"What about you Mirko?" He asks turning to her. He's been calling her that every since we decided our hero names. And when asked, he explains that her last name is too long and calling her by her first name seems a bit weird. And I understand that! I'm the only student in class who calls her 'Rumi' and her last name does indeed have many syllables.

She looks at him, without turning her head, "I got my eyes on Crimson Riot, I heard he is the fearless hero and pounces onto danger like a daredevil". Can't expect nothing more for her.

I chuckle confidently "I, as in me, have no.3 pro hero, Best Jeanist". I wait for their awe. I mean it's not everyday when a first year gets to do work experience for top 3 hero.

However, Dabi was the only one that says "Wow... happy for you Keigo" still distracted by his paper. What is on there that makes it so interesting? Also, way to go humbling me everyone.

Shimura nervously scoffs "Just to warn ya, I've heard he's all about style". And? I'm a very stylish young man!

"I am stylish!" I say and he shrugs worriedly.

"Well, just make sure you're hero costume is in the right colours".

Well, that was weird. I turn to Dabi, who is STILL on that paper's case, and ask "What about you, Dabs?".

He moves his bowl awake from him and slams his fist with the paper loosely attached and puts his head down. Damn, did I say something?

He then says in the some pouted deep voice "I don't know.". Ahh, he's stuck.

Shimura then points to the paper "Is that your nominations paper?".

His head looks up to nod "Yes, but-" "Well then let's see it!!" Rumi practically snatched out of his hand and before he could stop her from uttering a word she yells "What do you mean you 'don't know'!?!?".

Huh? Dabi's hand goes to his head as I take the paper from her and give a look at it.

My jaw dropped. Endeavour's Agency!? It literally said 'Endeavour's Agency' on top of the list! He got nominated to Endeavour's Agency!!? Meaning by ENDEAVOR HIMSELF!? How in the world is he even thinking about missing this opportunity of a life time!?!?!?