Students

Tenko Shimura

Appearance: Layered, bob-cut like haircut that is light blue hair and red eyes. His skin suffers from a chronic allergy and when he gets too stressed he scratches it, causing scars on his neck, there's also a large scar on his shoulder that he also claims as a childhood 'accident'His skin makes him look a bit frightful to others.

Quirk: Decay. Disintegrates anything he touches with five fingers.

Personality: Anxious and respectable. He's grateful for all he has currently but worries if something bad will happen because he's heavily influenced by traumatic events.

Dabi

Appearance: Black spiky hair shooting up with calming turquoise eyes. Purple burns around his whole body, even his face, and is way more threatening than Shimura. His scars are said to be patches because they are all surrounded by real metal staples.

Quirk: Cremation/Blue-flame. Granting him the ability to generate and control highly destructive blue fire from his body.

Personality: Mysterious and cunning. He likes playing around with people, including his teacher, and takes the fact nobody knows who exactly he is to his advantage. He also tries to low-key act tough and hide his emotions. He can also be called 'The secret guardian' with how much he knows on others.

Keigo Takami

Appearance: Blonde short hair combed back but freely, like he just took a flight. His eyes are golden-brown and are the shape of a bird's. He does not wear eyeliner, much to Shimura's shock .

Quirk: Fierce Wings. Hawks has a pair of red wings. At first glance they seem like ordinary wings, but each feather can detach and be used in various ways through telekinesis

Personality: Very fun and outgoing. He always tries to befriend each of his classmates and to keep the peace. He tries to hide his past by his positivity.

Rumi Usagiyama

Appearance: She has white, wild long hair and toned red eyes. Popping out her hair is two long and delicate white rabbit ears.

Quirk: Rabbit. This gives her the abilities of a rabbit. Examples: leg strength, speed, hearing, smell, good intuition and of course jump. She also has pain tolerance despite it not being connected to a rabbit.

Personality: Very self-reliant and can get angry. She doesn't like being insulted by anyone and can be easily angered when she feels like she's being treated lowly, which she can easily misunderstand by others like Shimura, for his own 'gentlemen' persona.

⚠️ I'll be giving her a (fanon) backstory on why and she might have a bit of a Bakugo arc⚠️

Aya Domeki

Appearance: Bright orange eyes and pale brown hair cut to her shoulders. Has a mix of red and brown freckles on her face.

Quirk: Mental Explosion. She can cause a chemical explosion in any material as well as controlling the size of it.

Personality: Enthusiastic and energetic. Always hoping for adventure and takes role playing seriously. When she was little, her friends had to fight her for the make believe hero role in their games and a lot of other stuff. Party girl, if you will.

Hanako Mitsuki

Appearance: Hazelnut eyes but yellow-gold hair with brown dark tones, making it look like honey dripping off her head. Her hair is also in wavy clumps, which helps the look.