Split paths

Shimura POV

Aizawa Sensei had taken all of us, by bus, to the station. This is where we all are going to separate for our work experience. I actually can't wait, Thirteen had told me yesterday that she already thought about ideas for my quirk.

We all load out of the bus, excited. Sensei informs us "In the cases you currently are holding onto, is your hero costume. You might find changes to it as the Support Department were told to analyse it as well as you and what to improve.".

I look to my own case, they were all grey with green stripes, as Sensei informs "Do not where them out in public until you arrive at your temporary agency".

We all head off after that. I look out for the next train to go to Tanegashima, Kagoshima Prefecture. It's gonna be a long ride, I have to go underwater. Ugh. Luckily these train are super fast.

I look at the screen showing all trains and all the due times. I have to wait one minutes. Oh, well, that's not long at all.

I turn my head to gaze through all the busy people. A lot were my class but there were people running, pushing through and just trying to get on the train while a person pushes everyone in the train, in the train.

Imagine having that job. Pushing people in trains and hoping they don't complain or attack you. You also have to be quick with it as well. Those guys are the real daredevils.

I spot Mirko, who looks up at the screen by her track. It's great we're both finally getting along. She even tries to joke with me and I laugh even if it isn't funny. I feel like this friendship is gonna last for a long time!

I wonder why she picked Crimson Riot's Agency, though. I mean, yeah she loves combat, but it just seems like a bit of a waste of time because she's already great at it. Plus, that guy takes the dangerous side of stuff. Maybe she thinks she needs to improve? It's not factual but it's a good mindset.

Suddenly Dabi turns up next to her, striking up a conversation. He's probably heading the same way to the Toyama Prefecture. It's honestly amazing how he turned down Endeavor's proposal for him to join his work experience program, he probably would've even gotten a job there at the internships.

Then again, Endeavor isn't the best hero in a work environment. I remember him being the only hero that would always ignore All might unless they are in a fight, especially if it's a big one.

They talk and talk and there were so much expressions that I couldn't really describe. Suddenly my train swooshes pat me and I turn to it. It was so fast and loud and just... cool.

The doors open and I head inside with a few others. The pushers didn't need to come here since it was alright.

...

Keigo POV

I am now above the floors of the centre of Tokyo. Wow, this place is amazing. It's so modern, and so busy, and so cool, and so shiny. It's amazing.

I look around, just above the ground, in search for The Genius Agency. I can't really fly high in these kind of towns, especially if they are a city this big.

I finally stop at a pearly white building, not even smudge of dirt. They must do a layer of paint after each 6 months. In blue Japanese Kanji, was the word 'Genius' and under in English there was 'Office'. However, under the big window was also 'Genius' but in English.

Oh boy, this is where I'll be this week.

...

Dabi POV

I wave Mirko goodbye as I leave the train and wish her a safe trip. She had spilt some... interesting news. I hope she gets through it well. Anyways, I've decided that Hosu City is the place to see if I like working under people.