Wildly inappropriate

Start from the beginning

"I guess she's setting us up for another Maddie, Claire, Chloe showdown. It'll be the same old, same old. You know Abby will be working with Maddie and Claire right before they go on stage, and it will be me in the back of the hallway with my daughter. Because that's how it always is. All the focus is on Maddie and Claire, and then there's nothing left for anybody else." Christi said.

"Right" Holly agreed.

Melissa interview:
I don't care what the other moms think because my kid and Sabrina's kid are stars. And maybe they're Abby's favorite because they're the best, and they follow the rules and they pay attention.

My goal for Maddie is for her to win dancer of the year, I think she has the drive the determination, and she is definitely a perfectionist.

"I don't like the move Brooke's doing, it's way to sexy." Kelly said.

"So moms" I say "what do you think of this dance?"

"It's way to much" Holly said

"I don't know how they keep up with it." Kelly chimed in.

Four days to competition

Claires POV

Me and Maddie were stretching in the den when Abby came in. We got to try on our costumes. Nia went out first. The moms did not like the costumes, but me and Maddie thought they looked funny and cute. 

Sabrina POV

Me and the mother sat upstairs watching the new girl and her mother in rehearsal

"Is that the new girl ?" Kelly asked Melissa

"Yep, her mother has money." She answered

"Does she come from a competition team?"

"Her mother says she does."

"Ohh, oh my goodness she fell over!" Kelly said.

We all started laughing.

Three days to competition

Sabrina's POV

Me and the mothers sat upstairs working on costumes, when Vivian's mother Cathy comes up.

"Hi" we all say greeting her.

"Girls this is Cathy" Melissa said.

"Hi" Cathy said to us. "You guys are rhinestoneing huh?"

"For this weekend" Kelly said

"Okay" Cathy said" so somebody's going to rhinestone mine right?"

"No" me and Melissa say.

"You gotta rhinestone your own" I say as me, Cathy, and Melissa laugh.

"What happens if you don't know how to sew?" Cathy said looking around at us.

"You need to learn." Christi said

"Well we have a seamstress at our studio that does all this. The moms don't do any of it. We're way more organized than you guys are." Cathy blabbed.

We all kinda looked at each other, exchanging looks wonder who the hell this woman thought she was.

"Why don't you take your daughter to your studio?" Kelly asked

Cathy laughed "go back to my studio?" She looked around "so do you guys use Swarovski crystals?" 

We all said "yes"

"So do we" Cathy said

Two days to competition

Claire's POV