Chapter 27: Shigaraki

Aizawa closed the classroom's door, leaving only him, Bakugo and Todoroki inside. He picked up his phone, and showed the two a video. Shigaraki was in it.

"Another video?" Bakugo asked, recognizing Shigaraki's location as the room where Dabi had taken the video he had sent days ago.

"Yeah. Though this doesn't only concern Todoroki."

The video played. Shigaraki seemed troubled, which surprised the two.

"So, dear UA... You might have heard of the new villain that is around. Dabi. He has been working for us for a long time, though recently he must have had a... change of heart. He's become soft. He might betray us soon. I won't be surprised if he messes up any day now and ends up in Tartarus. Well... I did try to warn him not to get involved with Shoto Todoroki. His obssession seems rather irrational to me, then again, he's told us nothing about himself. Who knows what his relationship with the kid is."

Shigaraki made a pause. Bakugo suddenly felt a different aura coming from Todoroki, one full of hate. He didn't like it.

"Shoto... try to calm down."

"I'm fine."

Bakugo sighed, and held his hand as tight as he could.

"Calm. Down."

Todoroki took a breath, nodding. Shigaraki continued.

"Well, let's not mind him. The point of this video does not concern him anyway." Shigaraki stopped for a moment, and then spoke again. "The League Of Villains is after three of UA's students, two of which are Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor's son. If you hand us these students without objecting, you'll be able to avoid unecessary deaths for now. The third student is Izuku Midoriya. We will not talk about him anytime soon. For now, give us Bakugo and Todoroki. And for your own good, do not put up a fight. Kurogiri will be waiting for you at [location]."

"Wait, what?" Todoroki was confused. "Kurogiri?"

"This video was taken before we captured Kuro-"

"Eraser Head!" suddenly a police officer opened the door. "We've got news! Kurogiri escaped!"

"What!? Have you told the other teachers!?"

"Yes! I was looking for you because you were the only one missing!"

"What happened?"

"Kurogiri... while he was being transported to Tartarus, something went wrong. With his restrains, I think. He was able to escape."

"Do you know where he is now?"

"No. We are still looking for him."
pp
"... Damn it."

Todoroki and Bakugo were in a mix of concern and surprise. Either way, Aizawa being worried was a brand new experience.

"Bakugo. Todoroki." Aizawa called out.

"Yes." both responded.

"Come with me."

Aizawa led them to the room they had stayed last time a villain was after them.

"Wait here. I will bring Midoriya." he left without another word.

"... Does that nerd really have to come?" Bakugo said, annoyed.

"Our protection is the school's priority. Since we've been brought in this room before, I assume it's safer than anywhere else in UA. It must serve as a safe spot."

"Well I don't care."

Todoroki noticed that this time, there was a second bed. He guessed that all three of them would be staying the night there. The door soon opened.