Chapter 6: Damn project (part 3)

Todoroki sighed and put his phone down. He looked at the project, though his mind was elsewhere.

"Should I... tell him?"

He sighed again, and looked outside. It was raining. Even if he wanted to leave, he couldn't. But that didn't matter, he didn't feel like leaving anyway. It wasn't the easiest thing to admit, but he kind of enjoyed his time with Bakugo. Right when he completed that thought, Bakugo came back.

"Want anything?" Bakugo was oddly calm, but Todoroki had began getting used to it.

"No, I'm fine. Will we continue this?"

"We don't have a choice, do we? Let's just get this done, I'm tired." Bakugo picked up the last page and sat in front of Todoroki. Looking at the paper, he turned into his usual self. "What the Hell?"

"He's mad?"

"IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT?"

"What happened Bakugo?"

"THERE ARE 15 QUESTIONS LEFT, AND ONLY ONE HAS YOUR NAME. THE REST ARE FOR ME."

"Let me see." Todoroki took the paper and looked at it.

"'Since Todoroki obviously helped you with your previous questions, you will answer the remaining fourteen by yourself.'... Seriously?"

"DAMN IT. WHY DO I EVEN NEED TO DO THIS?"

Todoroki couldn't think of something to say. Bakugo took the paper from him and looked at Todoroki's question.

"Just finish with yours so I can focus, got it Icyhot?"

"Yeah." a few minutes later, he was done, and gave the page back to a furious Bakugo. "At least he's back to his normal self, I guess."

"Dang it. At this point I'm just wasting my time. You gonna help or what?"

"But it says you have to answer these on your own."

"I don't give a fuck, and anyway, if you're not supposed to help then why did Aizawa pair you up with me?"

"I guess that makes sense... Alright then."

After an hour and a half, they had one question left. Todoroki read it out loud.

"'What do you do in a crisis where someone you love is in danger or injured?'... Uh..."

"What the Hell?" Bakugo took the paper and looked at the question. "Is this for real?"

"Well... Just think of your parents I guess, or Midoriya?"

"HUH? DEKU?"

"Yeah, isn't he your friend?" Bakugo looked so lost after Todoroki said that, that the latter regretted speaking.

"I do not care about him. Got that?"

"Okay then... How about your parents?"

"It will do, I guess."

While Bakugo was finishing with the question, Todoroki processed his reaction when he mentioned Midoriya.

"What was that I said that angered him so much? Just because I brought up Midoriya?"

"Oi Icyhot, I can tell what you're thinking. Forget about that nerd, got it?"

"I'm just confused. I thought you guys were friends, but judging from your previous reaction I don't know..."

"I don't like that bastard. He can fuck off."

Bakugo was now done with the question, and Todoroki took the paper from him before he could blow it up.

"I'll keep that."

"Do whatever you want, I don't care."

Then Bakugo took his phone, while Todoroki kept looking at the paper. Eventually, Bakugo sensed that he was feeling uneasy.

"What's wrong?"

"About yesterday... I haven't told you the actual reason I was mad."

************************************
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 :)

Todobakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें