Chapter 20

"This is the room you'll be staying in for this night." Nezu told Bakugo and Todoroki, when they reached their destination. "Unfortunately we couldn't provide a second room, and since this is sudden, you have to share one."

"No it's fine." Todoroki said, a little too quickly.

Bakugo looked at him surprised that he agreed just like that, though it's not like he had a problem with sharing a room with him.

"Alright then. Good night kids." Nezu left, and Bakugo and Todoroki entered the room.

It looked like the dorms they had been given, except there was also a bathroom inside.

"And what the fuck are we supposed to eat? Air?" Bakugo seemed to be in a bad mood, which sort of took Todoroki by surprise.

"I suppose they'll bring us food. But why are you mad?"

"You really didn't hear a thing from what our mothers said?"

"... No?"

"Or that they and your sister would go out?"

"... No?... What did they say?"

"Jesus Christ Icyhot. Nevermind..."

Bakugo went to the bathroom, while Todoroki took one more look at the room. There was one bed and a sleeping bag (idk what they're called okay? :'D). He decided to leave the bed to Bakugo, though at that moment the latter came back.

"What are you doing?"

"You can take the bed, I'll take the sleeping bag."

"Fuck no. You take the bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Why even the question?"

Todoroki looked at the time. 10pm.

"Well I guess we'll go to sleep now."

He laid on the bed (which wasn't small for a reason) and sighed. He thought about Toya. Toya... His brother, who was aiming to be the number one hero as a kid, turned out to be a fearsome villain as an adult. That's what living with Endeavor does to you, huh? He sighed again, thinking of what would happen tomorrow. Would he be able to save Toya? His thoughts were interrupted by Bakugo, who, to Todoroki's surprise, laid next to him.

He didn't say a thing. Instead, he just stared at Bakugo, who looked quite peaceful for some reason. Noticing, Bakugo stared back at him.

"What are you looking at? We're dating, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Todoroki kept staring at him.

"Seriously what are you looking at Icyhot?"

"It's just... rare to see you so... calm."

"Huh?"

"I like it."

"Well... I don't have a reason not to be calm right now, do I?"

Todoroki didn't think much of it, he grabbed Bakugo by his shirt and kissed him.

"Well, goodnight then." he turned around and tried to fall asleep, leaving Bakugo with a red face, at a loss for words.

"Damn it Icyhot."

A few minutes later Todoroki was asleep, Bakugo just looked at him. He softly caressed his hair, sleepy as he was, and hugged him. Todoroki got closer to him, without realizing of course, and buried his face in Bakugo's chest. Bakugo laughed, silently, as to not wake him up. He decided he should visit Todoroki's dorm more often and, maybe, spend some nights there.

He fell asleep too.

A few hours later (3am), Todoroki woke up. Bakugo hadn't moved at all, he was still hugging him. To his surprise, Todoroki was hugging him back.

"Must have happened while I was asleep..."

In his sleep, Bakugo hugged him more tightly, which made Todoroki feel better. Though he realized Bakugo was probably awake at that point.

"Bakugo, are you-"

"Shut up. Go back to sleep."

Bakugo kissed his forehead, and Todoroki did as told. Somehow, he felt as if he didn't have to worry about Toya anymore. There was nothing he could be worried about. Nothing at all.

************************************
I present you the most creative title of all time.
And I'm so sorry for not uploading, I've been busy READING INSTEAD 😭