Chapter 12: Thank you

At Recovery Girl's place (wtf is it called again?), Bakugo was alone with Todoroki and All Might, who were both out. After ten minutes or so, All Might woke up, in his weak form.

Bakugo walked to him, and while he refrained from punching him, his eyes were enough to murder.

"What the Hell All Might?"

All Might, weirded out and absolutely terrified, struggled to respond.

"Come on young Bakugo, it's fine! Young Todoroki wasn't harmed and I was just knocked out! You must be proud of your classmate."

Bakugo pointed next to All Might, where Todoroki was unconscious.

"O-oh..." All Might now understood why Bakugo was acting like that.

"He passed out because Flashfreeze Heatwave took everything he had. Why'd you force him to such lengths?"

"Well..."

"Whatever, I shouldn't expect a logical answer from you." Bakugo sat down and looked at the floor.

"But why are you here young Bakugo?"

"Huh? You wanna fight All Might?"

"No, no! I'm just asking because... it's a little weird seeing you here."

"Well don't think I came for you."

"So you came for young Todoroki?"

Bakugo slowly looked up at him, somewhat surprised, but right then Todoroki woke up. Bakugo practically ran to him.

"Hey, Todoroki, can you speak?"

"... Bakugo?" Todoroki's voice was extremely weak, but since Bakugo was next to him, he could hear him. "What happened? What are you doing here?"

"You fucking passed out after that big move of yours. Once again, congratulations on exhausting yourself. I brought you here."

"... Thank you."

"I'll bring that doctor." Bakugo was about to leave, when Todoroki held his wrist.

"Wait."

Bakugo didn't move at all. He felt as if he was immobilized.

"I'm fine. Recovery Girl can't help me, she could only heal me if I had any injuries. But I'm just out of energy. You can stay here."

The two stayed silent, not making a sound. Realizing what he was doing, Todoroki let go of Bakugo's hand.

"... Sorry."

"It's fine."

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" All Might couldn't believe what he was seeing, he tried not to make his surprise too obvious. Of course, he failed to.

"What the Hell are you looking at All Might?"

"UH- NOTHING YOUNG BAKUGO. IT'S JUST, THE WEATHER IS SO NICE TODAY!"

"It's fucking raining. Can't you even come up with a proper excuse?"

"Uh- well..."

Bakugo left, only to come back moments later with Recovery Girl.

"All Might. You really have to stop pushing your students to their limits. If Todoroki had any injuries, I wouldn't be able to heal them with my quirk, regardless of how serious they would be! He's completely out of stamina!"

"I- I'm sorry..."

"You're fine, so get up now. Leave the kids alone."

"Yes." All Might left after taking a quick look at Bakugo and Todoroki, still confused by what he had seen.