Chapter 19: Coming up with a plan

"Thanks to Kurogiri, Dabi has been able to make clear escapes." Aizawa spoke. "Therefore, he is the one we have to capture first. However, we cannot risk carrying this mission out relying on my Erasure. This is why, we'll have a member of class 1B help."

After that, Monoma walked in the room.

"My my, are the most powerful of class 1A in need of my help? AHAHA! HOW PATHETIC CLASS 1A TODOROKI AND BAKUGO!" (do I really need to mention that Monoma said that?)

"Yes Monoma, we need your help." the principal spoke.

"What can I do for you, principal Nezu?"

"We will need you to participate in the upcoming battle by copying Aizawa's quirk. You will not be exposed to danger, but at any case, we'll need you to be cautious. The villain we'll be going up against is Dabi. Are you willing to help us out?"

"Why of course! It would be my pleasure!"

"Very well then. Please have a seat, as we are discussing the plan."

After everyone was seated, a plan was decided.

"We will split into three teams. Team 1 will be Endeavor, Shoto and Bakugo, who will fight Dabi. Team 2 will be Eraser Head, Present Mic and Monoma, who will be in charge of capturing Kurogiri. Team 3 will be our backup, MT Lady, Cementos and Midnight. They will assist any other team that needs help, and keep in touch with the police."

"Is there anything we can do?" Fuyumi spoke.

"I'm afraid we can't allow you to be part of this. Only pro heroes and students of the hero course are permitted to participate. However, you can stick with team 3 without engaging the battle, and talk with Dabi after we've caught him."

"... Thank you very much."

"Now, we have been given our targets' location by the police. Team 2 will be the first to act. Present Mic will distract Kurogiri, while Eraser Head uses his quirk on him and after he will restrain him. Monoma will switch places with Eraser Head every here and then, just to be safe. Is that clear?"

Team 2 nodded.

"You will inform teams 1 and 3 after Kurogiri is captured. Then, team 1 will fight Dabi. I understand that he will be a troubleslme opponet, which is why, after Eraser Head and Present Mic hand Kurogiri to the police, they will come to assist team 1."

Then, Endeavor spoke.

"Are we to decide what happens to Toya or has the police already made a decision?"

"The police's instructions are to render Dabi unconscious, incapable of fighting. When he's no longer dangerous, you will hand him to the police, and his fate will be decided afterwards."

"I understand. Please continue."

"Once Dabi is taken out, team 1 will inform the other teams, and will bring Dabi to the police where everyone will meet up. Todoroki and Bakugo will return to their class's dorms with Aizawa, while Monoma will return to class 1B's dorms with Present Mic."

"Would it be alright if I accompanied Shoto and Bakugo to their dorms instead?" Endeavor spoke again, earning a glare from Aizawa, Bakugo, Shoto, Fuyumi, Natsu and a somewhat worried stare from Bakugo's parents.

"I have no problem." the principal said. "Aizawa, are you okay with it?"

"I am going with Bakugo and Shoto. If Endeavor wishes to come, he is welcome. But I need to have a word with the rest of the class who will be waiting."

"I see. Then everything is decided. I apologise for taking up everyone's time, and I'm positive the villains will be captured this time. Thank you again."

The meeting was over, and soon after the teachers were the only ones remaining in the room. Nezu (the principal) accompanied the two families outside UA, as he had to lead Bakugo and Todoroki to where they would stay the night. Mitsuki and Rei took the chance to talk.

"I'm glad Katsuki was able to find someone like Shoto. Since they got together, he has changed a lot. It was time for that brat to start acting better." Mitsuki said.

"I CAN HEAR YOU YOU KNOW." Bakugo yelled from ahead, walking with Todoroki.

Mitsuki and Rei laughed.

"I'm glad for both of them." Rei continued. "Shoto seems very happy around Katsuki. It's good to see him overcome his... childhood with help. I was worried he would end up alone because of how my marriage turned out, but thankfully he was able to leave that behind and move on. I'm truly greatful he has someone like your son."

"Oh don't flatter that brat too much, he can be a real pain. I bet Shoto won't be able to stand him for long."

"Once again, SHUT UP. WE CAN PREFECTLY HEAR YOU." Bakugo yelled again, quite frustrated.

"Don't think you're a pain Bakugo." Todoroki tried to save the situation. "I won't leave you."

"Tsk..." Bakugo looked ahead. "Call me Katsuki."

"What?"

"Call me by my first name, Katsuki."

"Are you... sure?"

"It's not a big deal Icyhot."

"Then call me Shoto."

"'kay."

Rei whispered to Mitsuki.

"He really calls Shoto 'Icyhot'?" she had to make a huge effort not to laugh.

"Not just that. A classmate of theirs has given me some 'information' about them. Katsuki has a TON of nicknames for your son." Mitsuki whispered back, knowing she'd be dead if Bakugo heard her.

"Really? Like??"

"He mostly calls him 'Icyhot', but also 'Half n' half', and-"

"WHAT?" Rei couldn't help but laugh, everyone heard her but thankfully not what Mitsuki had said.

Fuyumi and Natsu were glad to see her happy, and the same went for Endeavor, even though he wouldn't show it (yes he's still here).

Bakugo and Todoroki looked back to see their mothers laughing, and were actually pretty worried. Todoroki spoke to Rei.

"What's up?"

"Nothing son, nothing." she was really trying to calm down.

Bakugo, having heard the 'half n' half', glared at his mother, but she couldn't care less.

A few minutes later, they had reached the school's entrance, and everyone apart from Bakugo and Todoroki left. (Not important but: ) Rei, Mitsuki and Fuyumi decided to go out, Bakugo's father and Natsu went home and Endeavor to his agency. Nezu led Bakugo and Todoroki to the room they'd be staying.

************************************
Here's some art I made a while ago, it was for an rp so don't mind its oddness. You can't see what the watch says, it's the letter 'A'. It was necessary for the rp alright:

 It was necessary for the rp alright: