thirty-four. ride

Começar do início

"Okay, people. When we sit down, use two hands to hold the rails. Two hands. This is a two-hand ride." Gigi instructed as she clasped her hands together.

"Does this have no seat belts?" R.2 asked.

"Yes. Have you never seen any videos?" Lusher asked her.

"No." R.2 shook her head.

"You have to hold onto the handrails so that you don't fall. That's all." Soul explained.

R.2 furrowed her brows before glancing at the guests on the ride, some of them stumbling and flying repeatedly. She seemed a bit more uncertain than she did before.

"It's okay." Lusher assured her with a sweet smile.

"Are you sure? Like, I'm not going to fly over the rails, am I?" R.2 asked with a nervous chuckle.

"No! No, no." Lusher laughed.

"It doesn't go that hard. It's fine." Yeong said as she patted R.2's shoulder.

"It's our turn!" Bada announced excitedly as the ride stopped moving and all the guests exited, causing everyone in the friend group to cheer.

Soon enough, all of the women had entered the ride through the little gate in the railing, moving toward the right side and sitting down on the seat.

The operator seemed very ecstatic to have such famous dancers and a famous couple on the ride.

"Hands on the bar!" Gigi shouted, causing everyone from BEBE and D-COY to grasp the handrail with both of their hands, their arms piling onto each other.

"Oh my God. I'm scared." Yeong laughed as she watched some strangers board the ride.

"You said it was fine!" R.2 exclaimed at her.

"Are you scared?" Bada asked Jin, who sat next to her closely.

"...A little." Jin answered quietly.

"Just a little." Bada chuckled. "It's okay. I'll protect you." She teased.

"You better worry about protecting yourself." Jin said with an eyebrow raised.

Soon enough, the gate closed and the DJ announced the start of the ride.

Slowly, the ride began to spin around in a circle, but it didn't not take long for the operator to start increasing the level of difficulty.

As the lights on the Disco Pang Pang's exterior glowed, the ride tilted and began to spin faster, its aggressive shakes causing the legs of its riders to fly upward.

Jin's eyes widened as her fingers clenched around the handrail, her gaze traveling all over frantically.

She could see that Che-che's feet had somehow landed on the seat and Yeong's leg had landed on top of Tatter's lap.

She also noticed that as the ride stopped spinning and kept bouncing, Kyma could not keep her behind on the seat for the life of her. Each harsh buck caused her to fly right off. Her strong grip was the only thing keeping her from collapsing completely.

Jin then looked at her lover, who's grin was so warm and full of joy. She looked like she was having so much fun and the ride had only just started.

Abruptly, while Yeong and Sowoen were trying to adjust their clothes, an aggressive bounce sent them both to the floor of the disk.