'will you be my last meal, baby?'

I  choked on my coffee I was drinking while reading my search, making my family turned to me, Drishya rubbed my back to ease my choking and took out a water bottle out of her bag and passed it to me.

'here, Mr Raghuvanshi drink water' she continued to rub my back, while I  gulped down the water.

'Ekansh, what happened to you all of sudden huh?' mom asked me in a concerned tone.

'nothing mom, the coffee was too bitter' I assured her, she nodded and resume her talking with Bhavana chachi and sanjana bua.

'you fine Mr Raghuvanshi?' Drishya asked me with a tensed face I nodded at her, god is she the same lady that reads smut, just look at her face how can she look this innocent damn.

That was the last encounter of her and mine, after that she kept looking out side the window, and I drifted to sleep as I slept at 1:00am yesterday and woke up at 5:00 am in the morning.

AUTHOR 

Drishya was getting bored seeing the building out side the window, so she decided to scroll her instagram, she logged in to her account, she was logging in after so long and she was so many follow requests and other notifications. 

heyimspongy requested to follow you. 

She came across a very cute ID it has a SpongeBob DP and the username was heyimspongy.

She was quit unsure about accepting the request but then she saw that this account was also following her best friends and her devars and jeths and they are also following it so she found the account genuine and decided to accept the request, she clicked on the confirm.

She then started scrolling her feed and liked all the posts of her family.

posted by fr_merah my drish baby is shy 🤧 liked by avyaan_raghuvanshi 28,900 others

(pink one is merah and the white one is drish)

comments

avyaan_raghuvanshi mentioned Ekansh_raghuvanshi bhai apni wife ko samjha lijeye, iena close toh mein bei nahi atta Merah ke Jitan bhabhi aagyi hai🥹

Ekansh_raghuvanshi yeh toh mujhe kehna chahiye🙄

posted by meyrah  hubby is still shy to click pics🙃 liked by abhimanyu_suryavanshi 2,46,474 others

comments

sanjanasuryawanshi this much shyness beta ji, then how will you give me my grandchilds.

abhimanyu_suryawanshi don't worry maa work in progress

fr_merah inshallah mein choti chachi banjaugiiii🤩 

meyrah jaise apse chal dhal hai unse toh lagna hai ki aap Pelle hume badi mumma-papa banane mein lagi hai😏

posted by Anaya_suryavanshi thinking what if my baby loves this man more than me🧐

comments

calme_drish they definitely will, humane jiju itne ache hai toh hum kya Kare 🙂

vihaan_suryavanshi offcourse sali sahiba 😉

she turned to her husband who was sleeping his neck seem in uncomfortable posture of she shifted close to him and kept his head on her shoulder.

After 1 hour the view out of the window changed the big and tall buildings replaced by tall green trees and greenery, it started raining the smell of wet waist was so relaxing, the roads got a little rough, due to all the jerk ekansh's sleep got disturbed, he opened his eyes and sitted straight.

The came to a halt in front of a lavish big house, who's infrastructure was giving very desi vibes the big porsh, the big veranda in the middle of the house.

Everyone got out of the bus one by one, and ekansh-drishya were the last one getting off, ekansh stood up and give a way for drishya, she also stood up and started walking out wen suddenly her dupata's one end got stuck in something, she turned and found it stucked in her husband's shirt's button.

Ekansh tried to untangle it but got unsuccessful, so Drishya walked to him 'hold my bag' she said giving her hand bag to him.

 she started trying in this process their fingers brushed, drishya felt current in her fingers but ignored it and she successfully untangled her palu but now they both were staring at the button of ekansh's shirt that drishya broke.

'I'm sorry' she said still looking at the button.

'its okay drishya its just a button, now lets go' he said, she looked at him with a apologic face and started walking, she kept that button inside her pocket.

VOTE 

COMMENT                                                                                                                                                      

DIAA<3