Chapter 7

Zara's POV

"Zara get up!! It's already too late!. Get up fast otherwise you'll miss your school today." I heard my mom shouting at me from outside of the room.

Yes, it's school today again and I hate getting up early in the morning. I wish all the schools were at least one hour late.

Stop dreaming Zara and get up, you are getting late!

I got ready, did my breakfast, took my school bag along with me and was about to leave for school when my mom said

"aaj jaldi ghar aajana, sab aa rahe hai , party me late nhi hona bilkul bhi okay."
(Try to home early today because everyone is coming to our party, don't get  late okay.)

"Okay Mumma, I'll try to come home as soon as possible." I said and left for school.

You might be wondering about the reason of the party. Let me tell you, my dad has opened a new showroom and today is the opening that's why there is party at our home.

I was happy and excited for the new showroom and new beginnings.

At School

I reached school and straight went to my class.

We all were talking to each other and waiting for the teacher.

"Only thing I love about school re opening is that we don't have to do assembly straight for fucking 40 minutes." Anushka said while making a face.

"And what about us?" I asked her.

"Ofc I love this too guyz. Come On! I missed you all in the lockdown and I am soo happy that we all are sitting here again together." She replied.

"but we are here only for few more months." I said sadly.

"Come on Zara, don't do it again don't think that we are gonna separate. Just enjoy our time together. We are gonna miss all this." Aditi replied.

"yeah you are right." I said.

"Hey guyzz what's up." Ahaan said as he entered the class with Varun and Sahil.

He sat beside my desk.

I look at him and smiled.

"Ahaan, did you studied for today's test?" Aditi asked him.

"wtf which test? why I didn't know about this?" I asked them all.

After listening to this, Aditi and Ahaan started laughing so hard along with Sahil and Varun.

"why are you all laughing? did i cracked a joke"? I said with a puppy face.

" no zara..we were talking about our tution test which is today. you don't have to worry." Aditi was still laughing.

"oh okay but stop laughing." I replied.

Ahaan's POV

"okay madam, jaisi aapki aagya nahi hasenge ab ham." I said.
(Okay madam, as your wish we will not laughing.)

But Sahil and Varun were still laughing like idiots.

"stop guyz." I said while staring at them.

Zara was still looking soo cute with that puppy face. God she's so pretty.

Idk why but I was staring her without even realising it.

*cough*cough*

Aditi glared me with that look.

But wait a min, Zara's eyes were red and teary. Is she about to cry?

I looked at her with serious eyes and asked her "Zara are you okay?"

"Yeah I mean maybe no. I have fever."

Anushka touched her forehead and was shocked "God Zara, you have a very high fever, why did you come school toda-"

"Did you take medicines?" I cut her in the middle.

"No, there is no need. I am fine."

"You are not."

"Come get up, I'll take you to medical room." Riya said.

"No I don't want to go anywhere, I am fine. I told you."

"Okay then I'll bring medicines."

"But-"

"No but, you have high fever, you have to take medicines." I cut her sentence.

"Ughh, okay fine. Bring me medicines."

Before me, Varun stood up and straight went to the medical room for medicines.

"Here, take it." He said while giving her the tablets.

She took out her water bottle and took the tablets.

"Good Morning Ma'am"
The whole class greeted our teacher when she entered our class.

"Good Morning Students"
She greeted us all.

She kept the textbook on the desk. She was about to start the class when she looked at Zara.

"Zara what happened to you, beta?" She asked.

"Ma'am she have high fever." Sahil replied her.

"Tum Zara ho?" (Are you Zara?)
She asked Sahil.
Whole class started laughing including me.

"Ma'am I am having fever." Zara replied with a low voice.

Aww my poor little girl.

"Oh okay beta, don't worry. Go to medical room and rest there." She said to her.

"Who will go with her there?" She asked us all.

"Ma'am Ahaan." Aditi whispered.

I looked at her with my eyes widened. How does she know? Ofc anyone will know Ahaan, you were staring at her in the morning.

"Aditi, did you say anything?"
Ma'am asked.

"Yes...Ma'am I was saying that Anushka can go. She is her best friend." Aditi replied.

"Yess Ma'am.. I will go with her." Anushka said.

Anushka and Zara were leaving the classroom and I was looking at her. Oh my poor girl is soo sick.

I looked at Aditi and she was staring me with those evil eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Umm..Nothing, Keep staring." She replied as she was teasing me.

(A/N: Here is the next chapter. Sorry for late because of my exams as you know. Next chapters will be uploaded on time. I'll try to complete the book as soon as possible.)

Enjoy reading,
With Love
-Shifaa 💟