Chapter 1

Zara

7:30 AM, Delhi (2021)
It is Friday morning and I am trying to get up for my online class.
Classes in lockdown too.Damn!

I got up did my skincare,took a quick shower and did my breakfast.

I opened my laptop and clicked on the zoom meeting link to join the class.
I was getting so bored but I had to study because I have my 10th boards this year.

Suddenly, I got a message from my friend Aditi "dude this is so boring, let's call?"
I replied "Yes Yes Ofc".

I,Aditi,Riya and Anushka joined the call and we talked for atleast two hours.

I was on the call when my mom called me for lunch.
She said " bas bohot karli baat bhai ab aakar khana khalo."
(You have talked a lot, come and have lunch with us)

After lunch I opened Netflix and started searching something to watch.
I watched a series and then after sometime I had snacks.

My dad invited me to play ludo (it was lockdown ,ofc everybody used to love playing ludo that time).
After spending time with my family, it was time to go to my bed.

I was on my bed lost in my own world and scrolling instagram reels.
I decided to read novel after reading I thought I should sleep.

It was almost midnight I saw a notification popped up on my lock screen. It was a message from my classmate Ahaan. Why is he messaging me this time? We don't even talk to each other.

I picked up my phone to see what is it and it was a meme. A MEME? SERIOUSLY?
I was feeling so sleepy and I was not in mood to talk to this Ahaan guy.
I just reacted on the meme and sent him a "haha".

Hi everyone, I know this is a very short and boring chapter but the story is going to be very interesting.
Y'all just have to wait for the next chapter. I promise I'll upload that too soon. Please forgive my mistakes.
With Love,Shifa 💗