Chapter 2

Zara's POV

The next day, I woke up and did the same morning routine I do every single morning.

I was attending my class then I saw a few messages from Ahaan on my phone.
I was not in a mood at night so I didn't talk but you are a good person Zara,you can't hurt anyone, you should talk to him.

I texted him "Hey"
After a few seconds I got his reply "hiee".

Zara: why are you not attending class?
Ahaan: bcs you're not attending.
Zara: what?
Ahaan: hehe, nothing 😅
Zara: what are you doing then?
Ahaan: watching a movie.
Zara: seriously?
Ahaan: yeah,why?🙄
Zara: TTYL! gotta go,bye!
Ahaan: bye💗

Ahaan's POV

I have been waiting for her reply since last night and when I got her reply, I was so fucking happy.
I have been thinking about talking to her for so long. I wanted to talk to her.
Nobody knows that she's my " bachpan ka pyaar" (childhood crush).

But when she said "bye", a little part of my heart started aching. I literally wanted her to talk with me. Maybe she's busy. Shut up Ahaan! stop thinking about her, she doesn't even talk to you.

Zara's POV

After class I was feeling so relaxed because it is finally weekend now. There is no class tomorrow. THANK GOD! I will wake up late and will sleep late tonight. Finally I'll have a break after a whole fucking week.

I was feeling so lazy so I decided to take a nap. After atleast one and half hours of nap, I got up and took my phone in my hands." Aaj toh use hi nahi kiya maine phone" I thought.
(I didn't use my phone today)

I saw a few messages from Ahaan in my phone and replied to his messages.
After a few seconds I got his reply. Damn! He's always on his phone. He's too addicted. Howw??
WHATEVER! That's his problem.
He sent me a few gifs and a text along with it.
Ahaan: Ab teri gallery bhi memes aur gifs se bhar dunga.
Zara: Haan haan sure, bohot space hai.
Ahaan: Damn! SAVAGE.
Zara: Thanks! 😎

We talked for atleast two hours on chat.

Next day I got a follow request from him on Instagram.
"@ahaansid sent you a follow request"
I accepted and followed him back.

It was our class going on when I saw a text from him
Ahaan: want some fun in class?
Zara: umm,yess...what are you gonna do?
Ahaan: just wait and watch! 😉
Zara: okayy!

Then he entered with some other guy's name and played "jaane meri jaaneman bachpan ka pyaar mera bhool nhi jana re"
A/N: (Nostalgia?? Me too)

Our whole class burst out laughing and the teacher was so damn angry.
She made the cameras on of the whole class but Ahaan left the meeting. He's so smart though!

I texted him after some time
Zara: you did this?
Ahaan: haha, yess but please don't tell anyone.
Zara: Ofc, I will tell everyone.
Ahaan: Noo! please 🥺
Zara: haha, just kidding! 😉

At Night

Ahaan: you sleepy?
Zara: no, not yet.
Ahaan: can I call you?
WTF! Why? No, I don't want to. But I don't know how to say no and I also don't want to make an excuse.
So, I replied
Zara: okay!

He was looking nervous on the call but still we talked until both of us were not feeling sleepy.

Heyy everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter will be uploaded soon. Please show some love and vote.
With love,
Shifa 💗