Chapter 4

Zara's POV

I was just wondering and scrolling pinterest that what should I wear on Eid because I don't have anything to wear and because of this fucking lockdown, I can't even buy anything.

I was lost in my thoughts when I got a call from Ahaan. I picked up the call and said "hello".

" hello" he said.

"what are you doing?"  I said with a low voice.

"umm...nothing, what happened to you?"
He asked.

"nothing" I replied.

"Zara, is everything okay, are you okay?" He asked with a serious voice and I can feel the care he is having towards me.

"yeah..I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me Ahaan." I said calming hdefinitely "okay"

"but yaar, you know what happened?"

"what?" he asked confusingly.

"I don't know what should I wear on this eid. This lockdown yaar, I can't even purchase anything. I'm literally so so confused right now."

"this was the problem?"

"yes this is the actual problem."

He started laughing after hearing my so called problem.
I got confused.

"Ooye, why are you laughing haan? There is nothing funny about it. This is a serious issue."

"Serious?"

"Ofc, it is very serious."

After this, he started laughing again like a cracked a funny joke.

" I wish I was there, I would definitely give you a tight slap on your face. Can you please stop laughing?"

"Accha baba I'm so sorry , but I have a very good solution."

"What is it?" I asked very seriously.

"Arey why don't you wear your mom's old dress which fits you. My sister is doing the same thing and I'm sure it will suit you."

Oh My God! This is an amazing idea. Why didn't I thought of it before?

"You are a genious Ahaan, thankyou so so much. Okay I'll talk to you later abhi mumma is calling me, take care byeee."

"byee" He said.

I put my phone down and went straight to my mom with this idea. She impressed and agreed within a second I told her.
She gave me an old dress of her which was so pretty.

Ahaan's POV

The fact that she worries about little things is too cute.
Well, at least she got an idea.
I hope schools will open soon. I literally wanna see her and talk to her in real life so bad.

Eid Day (Zara's POV)

I got up when I saw everyone in my home is busy in their own works.
I helped mumma in cleaning the house and did a lil help in the kitchen. (cuz I don't know how to cook lol)
My dad and brother got ready and went straight to the mosque to pray.

After finishing the house chores. I went to my room and took a bath.
I wore my mom's beautiful old blue suit with jhumka, kept my hair open and lil makeup. After that I clicked some pics.

                        (Zara's Outfit)

                        (Zara's Outfit)

Ahaan's POV

She posted an eid pic of her on her instagram story. Oh God! She's looking so god damn pretty in ethnic. I think it's not just a crush anymore. I started liking her even more and more everyday. I just wanna look at this pic every freaking time.

I replied to her story.
Ahaan: aaj toh kuch zyada hi acchi lag rhi hai! like seriously.

Zara's POV

After getting Ahaan's text I don't know why but I started blushing. Why I am blushing? Do I like him? No,Ofc not.....You don't like him Zara, you don't like anyone.Stop thinking about him.

But still his statement was making me blush. I replied to his text.

Zara: thankyou so much Mr.Ahaan 😜
Ahaan: mhm....most welcome Ms.Zara
Zara: we could meet today na.. If there was no scene of lockdown. Everything is closed.
Ahaan: don't worry. We are gonna meet so soon. I know that.
Zara: how?
Ahaan: I think schools are gonna open soon.
Zara: are you sure?
Ahaan: nooo.... but I think.
Zara: huh... keep thinking!

I went to my room and took a nap for at least 2 hours. (Eid is incomplete without napping yk)
After spending time with my family, eating delicious food , clicking some pictures and talking to my friends, My eid was soo good.

The next day I woke up and saw soo many texts from my friends that there is something very important which was
"the schools are going to open for class 10th and 12th from august 1st. Students have to come in face masks and should have to take hand sanitizers with them."

OH MY GOD! WHAT DID I JUST SAW???

This was the next chapter. I hope you all like the chapter. Wait until I update the next one.Enjoy.
-With love
-Shifaa 💟