Chapter 3

Ahaan's POV
It was almost 12 at night when I was having her thoughts in my mind. I was thinking about her and her only, how pretty she is, how cute she looks with her specs, how beautiful is her smile.

Then I got a notification on my phone and now I am out of my thoughts.
Without any further delay, I texted her.

Ahaan: Are you sleepy?
Zara: No, not yet.

I don't know why but I was so curious to hear her voice, to talk to her. And I know I shouldn't ask her but my heart was telling me to call her and hear her melodious voice so I asked her for the permission.

Ahaan: Can I call you?
Zara: Okay

What the fuck! Did she just said Okay?
After reading her text, my heart started beating so fast and while being so fucking much nervous I dialled her phone number.

She picked up the call and said "hello".
Oh my goodness! Her voice is as sweet as honey.
I was feeling so nervous but still I have to talk to her because It was me who asked her. We talked for atleast two fucking hours. We were talking on illogical topics and laughing on useless and super silly jokes.

Her laugh is as sweet as her. DAMN!
After atleast two hours she said that she is feeling sleepy and I was sleepy too. I didn't want to let her go this soon. I wanted to talk to her. But then we both went to sleep.

Zara's POV
I got up and was getting ready for thr class and then I realised WHAT THE FUCK! It's 10 AM and I literally missed my two fucking classes. OH SHIT!

And the thing is that it is my test today. I quickly found my test notebook, opened the school's whatsapp group and clicked on the test's link. I copied the questions and paste it on the google for answers.

(A/N: I'm geeting nostalgia guys, and I knew you all also used to cheat like this in online exams, haha).

The deadline for submitting the test was 11 AM. So, I was writing as fast as I can write.When I finished writing, I took a breath of relief. I clicked the pics, convert it into PDF and then sent it to the teacher.

I picked up my phone and saw a text from Ahaan.

Ahaan: did you complete the test?
Zara: yes, I did. why?
Ahaan: send it to me now, I have to do.
Zara: you've not completed it yet?
Ahaan: no, I was busy .send me na! I have no time left. there are only 20 minutes left.
Zara: exactly! only 20 minutes are left. kaise karega itne time me?
(how will you do it in less time?)
Ahaan: Ms. Zara Rehan, that's my problem and my talent. now please send me it. I have limited time.
Zara: haan theek hai, bhej rahi hu.
(okay fine, I am sending it to you).

I sent him the PDF.

Zara: here it is.
Ahaan: thankyou so much ma'am. now wait only for 15 minutes. I will be back and then I will talk to you.
Zara: yeah, sure.

After talking to him, I was just sitting on my bed while listening to the songs. And I was listening to the most talented and beautiful singer alive. Yes Ofc it's TAYLOR SWIFT guys.
I didn't tell you that I am a huge swiftie. I have her stickers on wall in my bedroom.

 I have her stickers on wall in my bedroom

                        (ZARA'S WALL)

I was just listening her songs and then I started singing along with the songs.
          "This was the very first page
            not where the story line ends
           my thoughts will echo your name
           until I see you again.
           These are the words I held back
            as I was leaving too soon
            I was enchanted to meet you."

I suddenly started thinking about Ahaan. How careless he is, how funny he is, how he laughs on my stupid lame jokes and how handsome he is. I don't know why I never noticed this guy because we are studying together since nursery, We have known each other for at least 13 years now. I can't wait the school to re open so I can see him in real life after literally so much time.

BUT WAIT! Why I am thinking about him? Stop thinking about him Zara!
But I think I should text him, should I?

I was lost in my thoughts when my mom made me out of his thoughts and she said that " Bakrid is coming beta, what are you wearing?"
Oh shit! Yes how can I forgot about it. You are a dumbo Zara, you're so dumb. It's a festival coming after so much time but this stupid lockdown. I can't buy anything.
What should I do now?

This is the third chapter guys. I'm thinking that I'll complete this book in about 30-40 chapters. And the updates will be there in about 3-4 days.
Please show some love and support.
-Shifaa 💟

"But, It Was Always You"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara