YIBO GALRED AT HIM AND PUSHED HIM AWAY ,"WHAT WILL YOU DO IF I SAY I DO JEON?? AND WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE ??YOU LOVE HOSEOK NOT MY JAY SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE IN FIRST PLACE ??GET LOSS AND TAKE HIM WITH HIM YOU . "

"YOU FREAKIN BASTARD" Jungkook said and was about to hit him when he was stopped by Mingyu who had just came with lady .

"Jungkook control yourself you are acting like moron just fuckin look around and you will realize that this is fuckin hospital so shut your mouth or get out ."

And lady who had arrived asked Doctor matter and he explained . She turned to Hoseok who was crying.

"HOSEOK GO AND GET YOURSELF CHECKED AND DON'T ARGUE WITH ME . I AM GOING TO GIVE BLOOD TO JAY AND TRUST ME NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM ."

Hoseok didn't knew why but he did feel relief when she said those words.

"Mingyu I am going inside take care for me till then and Asked someone to assist Hoseok and Young master jeon and Yibo till then refrain yourself from killing each other or you both will be thrown out from here."

*****

It has been almost five days since and everyone were still traumatized about what has happen.

Everyone who were staying at mansion just knew that Jay was admitted in hospital but nothing more and nothing less. Namjoon has asked many times to visit him but his offer wad decline neither he could get glimpse of Hoseok or others.

***

It was now 6th day and finally Jay has finally woken up. It has been an hour since that Hoseok was trying to make Jay speak but later wasn't saying anything. He wasn't even allowing anyone  to touch him. He kept seeing behind his wall in delusion

*****

"Jay listen to your hyung please , let them see you . Your hand is bleeding. " Hoseok pleaded and Jay stare at him for a moment before going back to staring at wall

" Jay you fuckin Bastard how dare you act like this ?? Was Mark death went into vain ....did mark died to see you like this you Pathatic shit "
Yibi yelled but Hoseok punched him hard.

"Shut up Yibo. Do you -"Hoseok stopped when He head Jay scream at top of his voice throwing away things

Yibo pulled out Hoseok behind his back as they both watched Jay scream thrash throwing things pleading Mark to come back before crying hard and screaming in agony and anger at him.

After 20 minutes Yibo and Hoseok approached Jay who was crying like child hiding his face in his lap as he cried quietly whimpering.

Hoseok gently and very lovingly pulled his twin is hug as he patted his back and in soft voice sang lullaby.

Jay looked up to see Hoseok as he threw himself in hug and cried hard.

Hoseok cried as well.

" I am sorry I am so sorry hyung....always because of me....you ..you -"

" Jay it wasn't your fault . That Bastard Dae-Jung was one who made you do this ....he ...he ...."

" Hyung I want him dead....hyung...I want his blood hyung.....he ...he killed...mark......I want him dead hyung...please...let's go and kill him hyung..."

Even before Hoseok could reply they hear clapping sound and entered women as she smiled at duo.

"You are not even out of bed and are ready to kill.  That's something admirable Jay."Woman said cupping his cheeks but Hoseok pushed her hand away.