25

Hoseok cautiously moved towards Taehyung.

" Why are you scared?? Taehyung asked

Hoseok didn't said anything just stood infront of him.

Taehyung spread his legs and motioned him to sit on his lap.

Hoseok eyes widen and he asked trembling, "Sir I --I  can't pleaseeee"

Taehyung was annoyed now he stood up and  grabbed his chin tightly, " I am your husband am I not??  I have every right on you and don't forget we paid your father for disgusting scrap like you so fucki obey me "

"What did you said?? " Hoseok asked in real amusement.  Hoseok seriously didn't knew that their has been deal under the table.

Taehyung chuckled and traced his fingers on Hoseok luscious lips while his other hand roamed freely downwards.

" You are really stupid if you think that you got married to me just like that."

Taehyung mumbled.

He recently got to know that they had paid Mr Jung , Million won at the time of wedding.  He didn't know why their has been transaction between two? Knowing this only made him agitated. 

A long tear escaped from Hoseok eyes and it stopped on his plump lips.

Watching him cried made Taehyung heart beat hard in happiness and thrill

He looked at bead of tears that were escaping down laters face

Taehyung laughed, " Shh baby don't cry I haven't even started yet. "

Saying this Taehyung dragged Hoseok and bounded his hands to pole that was standing In middle of room.

" Sir---please let me go...I swear I will pay you back but please don't do this... I didn't knew Appa took money I swear "

Hoseok cried .

Taehyung didn't paid him any heed and went to the table.

Laying in table were different objects like whips, vibrators and other sex toy.

He picked whip and hit it on land making Hoseok tremble in fear.

Hoseok P. O. V

What the hell is happening dammit. Out of everything I had never expected my evening to end like this.

This Kim donkey is planning to pay cosplay games here
Like seriously doesn't he have anything else to do.
Fuckin bitch really thinks he can hurt me with whatsoever shit he has plan.

"Ahh " Hoseok screamed in real when he felt
Whip splash against his back.

Taehyung just laughed and in row landed 3 whip splashes.

Tears streamed down Hoseok face as he screamed in pain and cried loudly.

" Stop please"

Taehyung tightened the leash and hit very hardly on Hoseok ass making later jump.

Taehyung smirked and threw whip away.  He walked towards boy and asked, " Are you hurt? "

" Do you feel pain?? "

Hoseok sobbed but didn't answered.

Taehyung smiled and grabbed his tear stained face and slammed his lips on him. 

His kiss was wild and he was biting his lips harshly.

Tears were constantly streaming down Hoseok face.