23

4 in morning

In-ho was the first one to be awake , he stretched his body and went out to look at situation. The mask he work was covered in sweat and it was irritating.

Being in disguise is surely not easy .

He went outside to find Hoseok sleeping soundly with Taehyung's arm wrapped around him. He couldn't help but smile at it.

Simple thing as sleeping is kind of nightmare for someone like them. Sleeping without fear of being shot . It's not that they are afraid of death, they aren't. It's the only thing they seek everyday from past few years.

If we want we could have been dead long ago...but we didn't. We fight hard everyday to live...no to survive...people who live have soul and our soul died long ago with her, our Jin-hee. 

All those years we have dreaded feeling any emotion except hate... we dreaded laughing without her... doing things without her....out of everyone she was the only one who deserved life more than anything.

This life is a debt that we were born to carry . Every breath every thing is hers and only hers.

" Yaa brat are you okay??" Jungkook asked

"What ?? " In-ho asked as he snapped at Jungkook rudely.

"I asked are you okay?? Are you scared ??If you are then come sleep with me instead of crying here ."

"What crying??"

Jungkook touched his wet cheeks and stared into his deep brown eyes. He softly rubbed his cheeks brushing away the tears.

In-ho pushed him and touched his face to find he really did cried. Without saying anything her turned back to return to room but was instead pulled by Jungkook and was engulfed in hug.

In-ho struggled but Jungkook kept his firm grasp ,"Don't cry or else ghost will find you and take you away ."

In -ho stopped struggling as he remembered same thing was said by Noori .

They stood their for moment while Jungkook kept stroking him gently.

"Aren't you feeling too comfortable brat??" Jungkook asked but when In-ho didn't replied he carried him back to room.

He laid him on bed and was about to remove mask but stopped when he realized that man has strictly prohibited him from removing it and has said his doctor has asked him to wear mask while meeting people as his immune system is weak and can be affected easily by germs .

Jungkook found it quite unreasonable as he was working as cleaning staff in his company but choose not to ask as he read his history and understood he came from poor family.

Jungkook P.O.V

For some reason I couldn't get sleep tonight. I was awake when I saw Hoseok coming out of room with blanket . For a moment just for a moment I wished for him to come to me but he didn't. He fuckin walked in the direction of that garbage.

That fucki little swindler caught me and smirked at me before pulling hoseok towards him.

Ahha fuckin Bastard.

But what I can do I could just stare. Enjoy while you can Kim cause I am gonna make Hoseok mine.

I was lost in my thoughts when I noticed In-ho standing in hall daze.

That guy is weird as hell. I can never figure out what he is thinking. 

******

Soon morning came .

Everyone were gather up in the hall of Kim mansion. 

Dae-jung stood tall as ever. His face devoid of emotion. No one could tell that Mansion was under attack few hours back.