32

Week has passed by and all this time Taehyung was trying his best to get his father out of prison.

Meanwhile Hoseok and Namjoon had got hint of another clue and were planning to get their hands on it.

Whereas Jungkook was keeping his eye on Hoseok and Yoongi was monitoring all devices of Kim mansion .

Everyone were moving accordingly to their instincts , Everyone knew that something huge was happening but no one voiced it out.

****

" What the heck is wrong with you Dae-jung ?? You have been receiving pictures and Letters regarding Noori's death and not once you thought to tell me ??" Mr Jung Yelled

"Be in your limits Jung , I could still ruin you."

"Well you certainly are ruining me ,only if i haven't helped you kil-"

"Shut up !! Whosoever is behind this is someone who knew about that matter start searching for everyone who were involved in that matter . "

" I am not you dog to follow your orders. I -"

Dae-jung glared at him and said ," if I fall I will be taking you down too..so you better start working or else be ready to fall."

Jung huffed and went from club.

*******

It was Night

When In-Ho has returned back to Kim Mansion.

The first person to greet him was Jungkook who pulled him in hug immediately ," Next time when you have family emergency don't fuckin disappear in thin air and leave me a fuckin message ."

In-ho tried pulling him away but duh Jungkook was not called Muscle bunny without any reason

After 5 long minutes Jungkook let go of In-ho who muttered ,"That suffocated me ."

Jungkook smacked his head," You will be getting punishment for this don't you think I would let you go so easily."

In-ho rolled his eyes," Punishment my ass."

Jungkook smirked , Well that will work for me too, spanking your ass."

"Eww"

******

Hoseok P.o.V

Tomorrow at night I and Namjoon are going to attack Dae-jung's secret place where he has kept documents of  all his black deeds. Jay have returned and tonight he along with Yibo will try accessing Dae-jung's personal laptop. I would have done it myself but Namjoon warned me not to if we get caught it would be disaster. Beside that nowadays Kim Taehyung has been going bonkers fuckin me like his personal slave and if he has not his balls deep into me he would be clutching onto me tightly .

Whatever Jay would be replacing me tomorrow as I and Namjoon execute plan.

Back to the main mission -Once we get hands on it , it will take mere seconds for Kim corporation to tumble down and Dae-jung would finally know how it feels when someone snatched away something you dearly love.

Author P.o.V

"Hyung hyung !!" Hoseok heard Ji-woo call and he immediately stood up but for some reason he felt his surroundings moving , fuck why am I feeling dizzy all of sudden??

"Hyung Hobi hyung are you okay??" Ji-woo asked as he saw Hoseok staggering a little.

"Aha yes baby ... Hyungie stood up too fast maybe that's why ." Hoseok explained his vision still felt blurry, he shake his head little but it got worst , he immediately sat down clutching his head.

"Hyungie hyungie do you want me to call Doctor ??"

"ahh noo --just give me glass of water." Hoseok asked and Ji-woo immediately ran to get him glass of water.

When Taehyung entered his room he frowned to see Hoseok sitting on bed with his face down .