28

By the time Hoseok reached home it was already 6 in morning , when he was greeted by sight of Jungkook .

"Hyung were you out all night??" he asked , his eyes indicated black under bag indicating he hasn't slept whole night.

"ah yes Jungkook actually I had some work regarding the presentation."

"Oh , don't over work yourself " He said and they were soon interrupted by Taehyung who was glaring at Jungkook whose hand was on Hoseok shoulder.

Hoseok warily looked at Taehyung not knowing why was later so pissed off.

Taehyung pulled Hoseok towards him making Jungkook hand slip off his shoulder.

"Hoseok " Taehyung mumbled and made Hoseok look at him.

"Are you okay ??" he asked in even tone . Hoseok nodded he was too dumbfounded to say anything .

"Good." Taehyung said and pulled him in kiss, unlike every kiss they have shared so far this one was the most sweetest and soulful kiss. Hoseok didn't knew why but his heart did skipped a beat . 

What was happening ? Was he moved by Taehyung simple words as Are you okay?? He didn't know and neither did he ever wanted to know. Taehyung was becoming dangerous for him . He could read his eyes and that terrified Hoseok. He won't let anyone in , never. Taehyung was just a piece and he was sure later didn't cared about him .

Jungkook who was witnessing the scene clenched his fist and left from there in anger. 

*****

Dalmi looked at Jay's phone which kept buzzing for umpteenth time.

"What the hell Is Jungkook guy Crazy or what ?? He has been calling for 100th time now." Daelmi said frustrated 

"Jungkook as in Jeon Jungkook??" Yibo asked as he took his seat on couch. He has just arrived an hour ago.

"You should stay out of it and you still haven't tell me how you were able to text Hoseok about Jay??"

Yibo smirked and said," Well it's all because of this." Waving his glasses.

"What glasses??"

"They aren't normal glasses they are specialized glasses and one of the features it has is that they have camera installed which helps me record. I recently checked footage and get to know their were 2 In-ho or shall I Say Jay  and it didn't take me long to know that Infact they were twins and I search for Cypher Inco- because the other twin (Hoseok ) somehow left his card their in my pocket. "

"Wait I how did you encounter Hoseok ??"

"Oh I was drunk when I stumble into him , at that moment I thought it was Jay."

"Wah--"

Before they could continue their conversation door bell rang.

**********

Taehyung threw Hoseok on bed and closed the door with bang, he marched toward younger and slapped him twice.

"How dare you flirt with Jungkook??" He yelled grabbing his hair bringing his face closer to younger. 

He stared at his eyes that were watering 

" I didn't "

Taehyung laughed and said ," Do you think of  me a fool??"

( oh please you would put disgrace to fool name -Hoseok thought)

"No I -I "

"Shut up KIM HOSEOK remember perfectly well you belong To Kim Taehyung and no one dare touches what belongs to me , do you get it " he yelled

" Taehyung I I-"

"Speak clearly bitch "

"Yes " Hoseok said tears streaming down his eyes 

"Good boy now fucking get dressed we are going somewhere ."

"Where??"

Taehyung smirked ,"You keep forgetting you are mine so as your husband it's small gift of mine that will help you remember whom do you belong."