26

Time skip

In-Ho returned that night with Yibo. 
And send Yibo back to place where he used to stay. 

He needs to monitor Yibo before Asking Hoseok to let him join.

It was 2 in morning and Hoseok, Namjoon And In-Ho had secretly plan to meet at basement of mansion. They had soon realized it was potentially the best  place to meet as no one visits it and Namjoon has hacked the cameras so no one would able to trace them.

In-Ho lazily laid on couch as he awaited arrival of two.

He heard sound and immediately looked up to see two man waking. 

His eyes widen comicly when he noticed the way Hoseok has been walking.

" Yo Brother did you get fuck by Taeconda?"

Hoseok glared at him and sat down on couch hissing in pain. 

After all he was fuckin human to. After being fucked by Taehyung Hoseok felt so drained.

Namjoon just chuckled , he still hasn't forgot the way he had limp the morning he had pick him up from Bar.

Hoseok glared and immediately they shut up

" You wanna know something more funny ?

Unknowingly Namjoon shifted uncomfortably.

"Today Dalmi  tapped Namjoon call recording and you would be surprised In-Ho when I got to know that Namjoon here has a daughter he never planned to tell us about. "

" What?? " In-Ho asked socked.

Namjoon just closed his eyes realizing
The truth he so desperately tried to hide has finally been revealed.

"What the fuck Namjoon? Is Hoseok telling Truth?? " In-Ho asked.

" I -"

" I would Have killed You Namjoon if not for her so tell me everything."

"Sorry... It was before I got to know about you guys.
I was dating Jimin back -"

" Wait by Jimin do you mean that Park fuckin Jimin? "

Namjoon nodded.

" Great fuckin Great " In-Ho cursed.

"Shut up In-Ho "Hoseok said.

" As I was saying I and Jimin had been dating back then but due to some reason we broke up. By the time Hoseok approached me I realized that it would be only better if no one knew about her, they will be only using her against us as a weakness." 

"Joon we understand where you are coming from but you should have at least tell us about her , if something happens to you , will there be anyone for her? And besides there is no where safer than out quarter you know.  We are capable of protecting her Namjoon. "

" I know Hosoek but I wanted her to stay away from this mess.  As a father It was least I could have done for her. Even if I die tomorrow I know she will be safe."

"Namjoo-"

"it's truth I have accepted from the moment I joined you ."

"I wanna met her. " In-Ho said spontaneously  and Hoseok nodded.

Namjoon smiled and said okay.

" I have an idea since we already know about her it would be safe to move her with us and as for you wanting your daughter away from mess I can solve that.  I have friend he is perfectly capable of looking after her. "

"Wait...In-Ho.. About whom you are talking?? "Namjoon asked

" Red, I mean Wang Yibo he is ex member of The gang I worked for.  He is perfect candidate . "