9

Hi . Thank you so much for your love and support . 

Also sorry for updating after a long time .

My examination are going on so it's quite difficult to update . 

Comment some love. 

*****

It was almost midnight when they returned home .

Ji-woo insisted they go for long drive so they did reluctantly ,

Hoseok was carrying Ji-woo while later has his hand locked behind his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist. 

He clung to Hoseok like a monkey .

Taehyung was about to wake up Ji-woo but Hoseok didn't allowed him . 

Taehyung glared at him scaring Hoseok a little .

" He is tired Sir , if you wake him up now he will make lot of fuss and would also find it difficult to sleep again." 

Taehyung stared at Hoseok as if thinking of finding something to counter attack the man.

" Lay him on my bed , I am going to take shower." 

Saying this Taehyung went to his room followed by Hoseok who was jumping internally as he got chance to see his room . 

Taehyung straight away went to Bathroom to freshen up where as Hoseok laid Ji-woo on bed . 

However Ji-woo wasn't letting him go .

He tried to free himself by turning and squirming but of no use. Sighting he crouch down on floor waiting for Ji-woo to release him .

*******

Yoongi eyes shined as he caught sight of last can of  orange juice which was calling for him . Yoongi mouth watered as he though about having glass of his favorite juice and he made mad dash at it 

He grabbed it and he was about to pull away but he was stopped by someone's  else hand on his.

He looked up to see it was jerk from before .

"It's mine baby " 

That pompous git said  smiling  at him .

 " You look crazy stop smiling  " Yoongi said making the smile drop on others face.

"Last time I checked I wasn't mirror "

" Of course you weren't cause you are  big fat pig  that stinks as hell so get away and leave that can of juice"

"Well Mr Slimy slime sloth-" 

Yoongi didn't allowed Jin to continue as he stomped his feet on later making him flinch . 

Jin let go of can as he jumped on his leg crying in pain

"You damn Mo-"

"Thank you git , I will enjoy this ." Yoongi smirked and left from aisle with can of juice in his hand.

" Enjoy while you can you swine . I will make sure to make you regret."

*******

Min household

Currently they were having dinner and atmosphere was not like other days . 

One could sniff tension between the siblings

"Oppa would we going there tomorrow ??" Min-rae asked again as she forcefully took bigte of her food.

Tomorrow it's their parents death anniversary and Min-rae wanted to visit their grave .