Chapter 26

Elsewhere…in Hell…

Morro grinned, holding tightly to Kane's waist as the whole of hell was brought back to almost life. Morro's wings were almost shadowed by new wings which grew taller and thicker. Compared to Kane’s boney ones. Morro definitely felt his demon within him using the new power to its advantage especially in protecting its mate. 

Yes the devil had accepted him and it was bonding with Morro's demon, both celestials holding onto one another by touch. Kane barely glanced his way as he felt his powers glow around him. It was a warm blanket especially since Morro couldn't help but cover the skeleton wings with his own, passing more celestial powers over their bond, healing the devil who could only grin.

“You will be able to understand the celestial language now” 

Morro wore a look of shock at the ancient tongue escaping Kane's lips, he could only smile as he physically healed the burnt neck that Kane thought was impossible and yet Morro managed it. What couldn't be helped was how Morro gently pulled Kane down into a deep kiss as their soulbond was open to the whole of hell as a pine green wave followed by a rich crimson empowered hell some more. 

“I love you Kaze, thank you” 

Kane went to speak when he suddenly felt a burst of pain and he dropped to his knees holding his head in agony. Morro moved to grab him when Bullet appeared in front of him and the hellhound glowed, Morro gasped when what looked like a seven year old boy appeared. 

“Daddy, he's gone…” 

Kane snapped attention to Bullet who was lifted onto the Devils hip, he reached for Morro who pulled him close. 

“He's not gone forever. Morro, I know this is soon in the bond but your son is dying. You must…” 

Kane struggled for words as Morro pulled him closer. 

“Kane, I can't leave you. What about our bond?” 

Morro's worried tone had Kane smiling, he leaned down and kissed Morro's cheek.

“If we are separated by more than a hell day which is in the mortal realm/storm realm. That's a week. As long as you aren't gone that long. I will be fine. Besides Missile can go with you, she is basically a part of me as I don't know if you have worked out. Bullet and Missile are my other children, I lost them when they were born so instead of losing them fully…they transitioned to be down in hell with me. Although they age slowly, eventually they will reach 18, a bit like Casey did…” 

Kane cut himself off over the soulbond as Missile growled, Bullet transformed too as they soon found an intruder or outsider as his snake would call them. 

A burst of power turned attention to the entrance where a body fell through a portal and…

“Ditro!?” Morro gasped out, he went to run forward when Kane pulled him back, the devil in him, a little possessive. 

“We must stay in touch for the next five minutes before I let you go” Kane muttered, Morro nodded as Kane continued to cough, Morro could only tug him closer while Bullet and Missile rubbed against their legs. Pups! Now Casey made sense, Morro thought while Kane smirked, he could hear Morro's thoughts since they were so open.

“If you are finished flirting, I need your help” Ditro bluntly said in his bored tone, Morro knew that Ditro could speak the other language he just couldn't be bothered so that meant Morro was more than likely to be talking. Forgetting that Ditro could understand Kane. 

“How can we be of help?” Morro teased only for Kane to roll his eyes. 

“What happened?”