Chapter 26: Banned

"i don't know much about how to label
the things i feel.

all i know is that when
i look at the sky,
i see freedom.

when i look at the dirt,
i see breakthrough.

when i look at the ocean,
i see serenity.

and when i look at you,
i see everything."

- unknown

"WAIT, WHAT?" Sumi looked at the boy in bewilderment

"WAIT, WHAT?" Sumi looked at the boy in bewilderment. "Your first kiss?!"

"What did you expect?"  Donghyuck asked calmly  as if the kiss had not made a huge impression on him. 

"Did you think I was throwing myself at every possible girl who drools at the sight of me?" He asked, hiding his amusement behind the smirk.

"No, however you are acting all slutty while in reality you have not kissed anyone properly." Sumi explained, gesturing with her hands.

"Wellㅡ" Donghyuck grabbed her by the arms, and spun around so that now she was in his placeㅡ pinned to the wall. 

"You were wrong." He whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her entire body. The boy leaned down, gently tugging at her upper lip to  create a fragile, and prolonged kiss.

"You are so gentle." Sumi commented brushing his strands of hair back, and smiled sweetly, showing off her dimples.

"I am gonna go all the way, and be slutty with you like you mentioned before." Donghyuck stated seriously. Sumi laughed, slapping his arm as he leaned over again. "Silly."

Scrunching his nose at her, he placed his hands on her cheeks, leaving another lengthy kiss. Pulling away slightly, he allowed their breaths to collide.

"You know whatㅡ" Sumi looked straight into his eyes. "I need to consume more alcohol."

"Me too." Donghyuck chuckled, taking her hand to lead them out the balcony, heading to the kitchen as before.

" Donghyuck chuckled, taking her hand to lead them out the balcony, heading to the kitchen as before