Chapter 43

Bilkisu told Aisha everything that happened and she - Aisha - was more than shocked.

"But what on earth is his problem?" Aisha asked getting a little bit angry. Bilkisu sighed. "Aisha, don't waste your energy on him please. What matters is that I'm fine, right?" Bilkisu asked and Aisha nodded hugging her bestfriend.

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you." Aisha said. "It's fine, it's not your fault or mine." Bilkisu uttered.

"So when will you be telling the girls?" Aisha asked. Bilkisu sighed yet again. "I think tomorrow will be fine, I-I think I'll be ready to tell them." She replied.

"Are you sure? You could take more time if you want." Aisha assured. "No. It's fine I'll tell them." Bilkisu replied. "You'll be fine." Aisha told bilkisu.

"I will be." The latter replied.
"Girll don't be sad. Let's go find something to make in the kitchen, what do you think?" Aisha asked trying to lighten up the mood.

"Let's do it!" Bilkisu said excitedly as they went out of the room and proceeded downstairs.

"So what are we making?" Aisha asked just as they got to the kitchen. Bilkisu thought for a while "maybe the cake mix mama bought?" She said .

"Yeah sure." Aisha shrugged. Bilkisu went ahead to look for the mix "aha!" She half-yelled when she found it. Squealing, she turned around to face Aisha "here!" She yelled again.

"This pregnancy is making you like food a lot." Aisha said. "What do you mean? I've always liked food." Bilkisu said raising a brow. "If you say so." Aisha said. "Whatever." Bilkisu replied rolling her eyes.

They followed the instructions and the cake came out perfectly. They asked zayd and Amal if they wanted some and served them -zayd and Amal - when they said they wouldn't mind having some.

Bilkisu and Aisha then went back upstairs. Immediately they stepped into bilkisu's room, Aisha's phone rang. She sauntered towards the bedside table and picked up the ringing phone.

Ibrahim's name with a heart flashed on the screen making Aisha blush a bit. "You better hurry up and finish that call if not you'll come back and see that the cake is gone." Bilkisu said rolling her eyes at her bestfriend.

"Whatever." Aisha said picking the call. "Hello." Aisha said softly. After some time aisha spoke again "I'm fine babe. How are you doing?" She said.

It made bilkisu hiss out loud and Aisha didn't hesitate to glare at the other woman. "Yeah I'm at bilkisu's place right now...are you serious?" Aisha asked surprised.

"O-okay. When?" She asked. Bilkisu was so confused she felt like smacking her bestfriend's head and forcing her to end the call and tell her what happened.

"In Shaa Allah babe. I hope they will like me." Aisha muttered.
"Okay then bye." Aisha said after some seconds.

"Took you long enough, what did he say?" Bilkisu asked almost immediately the call was ended.

"Calm down babes. He said that h-his parents are ready to meet me...I mean, he has told them about me." Aisha said blushing a little.

Bilkisu squealed. "My girl is going to get married soon!! God I'm so happy." She voiced. Aisha chuckled heartily "oh stop. Let's come and eat this cake please. I've been eyeing it since we brought it out of the oven." Aisha said turning to properly face bilkisu.

"I know right. Let's eat." Bilkisu replied and they munched on the delicious cake. After they were done eating, Aisha laid down on the bed. "God it was so good." She said grinning a bit.

"Soo good!" Bilkisu said lying down on the bed as well.

~~~
Bilkisu was getting a nervous aisha ready to meet Ibrahim's family. "Billiey, I don't think they would like me." Aisha said nervously.