Chapter 5

Prom.
It's prom! I'm so so so excited, y'all have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day. This time aisha was the one coming to meet me at home because my house is closer to the venue.

I kept waiting for her and I decided to start my makeup since she wasn't here yet. I then called her.

She picked after the third ring. "Toh fah, malama Aisha where are you?" I asked when she picked. "I'm on my way, I'll be there soon !" She replied.

"If you like don't come, you'll look for who will take you there." I said rolling my eyes. "Chill babes, I'm almost there." She said. "Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, please continue." I told the makeup artist.

~~~
"Toh finally. Oya Oya start your makeup." I said to Aisha who just arrived. I had to wait 10 more minutes for her.

"Can I record you please?" The makeup artist asked and I smiled before nodding. She then took pictures and videos before she started working on Aisha's face.

She finished the makeup and left while me and Aisha changed into our prom fits.

(Bilkisu's dress)

(Bilkisu's dress)

(Aisha's dress)

Aisha looked so pretty in her pink dress, I kept complementing her and she did same saying I looked even better in my black dress. Even though I argued she still ended up winning.

~~~
We stepped into the prom hall, to find that our prom was titled NTIC's Mystical Night 2015.

It was a nice name and I was in love with the decor, it was so so nice.

The night started with us taking pictures with our prom dresses and suits, we took a ton of pictures best believe. The MC was @mc_ashraf.ng on Instagram while the dj was @dj_stan1_ on Instagram as well. They did a good job especially the DJ because the songs he played were lit!

Prom itself was lit, I literally don't know what I was expecting but this isn't it. I took pictures with Ahmad , Aisha, Farouk and basically almost all my classmates. Ahmad is my prom date since he asked me to be his date and I just couldn't say no. Aisha's date is Ibrahim, those two are literally love birds. I still can't bring myself to understand how two people can fall in love in high school, it just doesn't sit right with me.