Chapter 17

Akram sat down and began to answer the questions he set. The questions weren't as much as he thought but it was okay.

Survey:
-DREAMS AND FUTURE.

1. What are some of the highest valued things on your bucket list?

Akram: I'm not sure I have a bucket list but I really don't know how to answer the question.

2. Do you want kids? If so, what are some of the values you want to instill in them?

Akram: yes I do. I just want them to be very respectful and grateful children.

3. Where's a place you've always wanted to travel to?

Akram: korea I guess.

4. What is something you want to do together that we haven't done?

Akram: go on late night walks.

5. Have you ever wanted to move anywhere else?

Akram: no.

6. How do you see the future individually and collectively as a couple?

Akram: Bilkisu if all this works out, I swear it would be beyond beautiful. I see the future as a very bright beautiful sight, with both of us together, you as my wife and me as your husband and then the kids come along. It's beyond beautiful wallahi.

7. How would you like to divide financial responsibility in a relationship?

Akram: honestly if it were up to me I'd pay for everything, but i have a feeling you'd like us to split the bills and I'll accept whatever you want, but that doesn't mean we'll always split the bill though.

8. How do you foresee us resolving our most persistent problems?

Akram: we'll do it with a calm mind, no shouting screaming or blaming one another.

- FAVORITES.

9. What's your favorite film?

Akram: I don't have one.

10. What was your favorite class in school?

Akram: science.

11. What's your favorite book?

Akram: gifted hands, by doctor Ben Carson.

12. What is your favorite childhood memory?

Akram: there's this time me, baba and mama went to the park and this girl was being all sassy and rude to me, I yelled at her and mama said I should apologize but baba was not having it. So I didn't end up apologizing and I was so happy.

13. What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Akram: I guess I'm a straightforward person.

14. What is your favorite thing about me?

Akram: you're very pretty, easygoing and nice.

- SEX AND ROMANCE.

A: This category is a little bit weird but I set the questions so I'll answer them.

15. How do you define romance.

Akram: romance is a nice feeling but only when you get to feel it with the right person.

16. What specific activities make you feel like your romantic needs are met?

Akram: cuddles maybe.